You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Axl Rose To Talk "Guns N Roses" on Jmmy Kimmel Live(Not Happening)

bigbri wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Deunion starts now ...

is that a word?

Good enough for me....

If Saul still posted on the forums, now would be the perfect time for one of his 'Chinese Democracy starts now!' posts.

Saul recently started posting over at buckethead.tk regularly again. Good guy.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I miss Saul. I should check out TK again. Lurked there a couple months ago but didn't see him.  He left HTGTH back in 06(maybe 07) and I don't think he ever came back. Last time I talked to him was on TK back in 2008 during that time frame of the Shackler leak.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote:

You guys didn't really think it was going to go off without any drama or usual GnR antics we've come to expect?  axl

The thought did cross my mind that it was mighty brave of them to tout the appearance.
Remember when Axl spoke to a very sleepy Eddie Trunk in around 2012 after a show?

Trunk and his producer said later that Axl's handlers kept him in the dark about it, initially.
This was because 'Axl would be freaked out for days' if he'd know about going on the TV.

Anxiety attack. It is what it is. Good ol' Red is coming back.
Would be a laugh if he'd keep the Coachella crowds waiting.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote:

At HTGTH - apparently something official is being announced at the official nightrain forum in short order.

Not a member and they aren't taking new members. 

Why would they not take my $10 17

We'll all know 30 seconds after it's announced there anyway.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Anyone else disappointed that Axl won't be on Kimmel? Must admit I was really looking forward to it sad

Was hoping we'd get more of an announcement than just a couple of Facebook posts using stock Coachella artwork.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah but the Coachella confirmation and certain band members confirming their involvement has softened the blow. I'd definitely like to hear why he backed out of not doing it.

In the UYI era Slash, Duff, and Matt did the majority of promo. That might be happening again.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Will wrote:

Anyone else disappointed that Axl won't be on Kimmel? Must admit I was really looking forward to it sad

Was hoping we'd get more of an announcement than just a couple of Facebook posts using stock Coachella artwork.

Yeah, I was looking forward to it. Had it all set to tape. I wonder how Kimmel handles it. Will he mention the elephant in the room at all or pretend like nothing happened? Maybe they can get Adler on instead.

Too bad. I was really looking forward to seeing Jimmy ask Axl who was in the band and then have Slash bust out onstage. I guess that time will come eventually. We just have to wait.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
faldor wrote:

We just have to wait.

Yeh yeh yeh, I know the drill. Bloody been here long enough, "soon" is the word 16

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

I wonder if he is not happy with how he looks? As in wants to get trimmer in the gym etc? That pic posted recently looked like he had a way to go - he still has time...

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

I wonder if he is not happy with how he looks? As in wants to get trimmer in the gym etc? That pic posted recently looked like he had a way to go - he still has time...

Very possible. Hopefully he can get into fighting shape over the next 4 months.

Board footer