You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

117 pages of posts since I last logged in? Holy shit. Forgive me since I wont be doing THAT much catching up. If there was a post in all that directed at me, apologies for not responding. If you happen to remember it, say it again or link me to it.

Tomorrow I'll read the last 10-15 pages and take all the Trump haters to school. 16 15

Heeeeeee's ALIVE!!!!

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

James Lofton wrote:

117 pages of posts sin I last logged in? Holy shit. Forgive me since I wont be doing THAT much catching up. If there was a post in all that directed at me, apologies for not responding. If you happen to remember it, say it again or link me to it.

Tomorrow I'll read the last 10-15 pages and take all the Trump haters to school. 16 15

Don't bother. I'll summarize it for you. Trump is Hitler. We're living under a fascist state. America will be gone in 6 months and we'll all be eating rats and dying in the streets. Everything Obama did was positive, and martial law should have been declared to keep Trump from being sworn in because someone has evidence (no one has seen it,but it exists) that Trump is being controlled by Putin and that Trump directly worked with Putin to hack the DNC.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Don't bother. I'll summarize it for you. Trump is Hitler. We're living under a fascist state. America will be gone in 6 months and we'll all be eating rats and dying in the streets. Everything Obama did was positive, and martial law should have been declared to keep Trump from being sworn in because someone has evidence (no one has seen it,but it exists) that Trump is being controlled by Putin and that Trump directly worked with Putin to hack the DNC.

You talk a lot about hyperbole from us lefties, but this here summary certainly has to take the cake in that department, wouldn't you agree smile?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

James, in all honesty, welcome back. That said, feel free to join in any time. It'll get you riled up that's for sure, for some reason politics seems to do that to us in general.

Let's take a look back at the 2008 thread in general, where us democrats predicted Obama would be a good President, Biden a great VP, Sarah Palin was a dolt who was clueless, and McCain was a good dude who Republicans missed their chance with him in 2000. So let's see, well, I'm not sure I can look back and describe the last 8 years any better? Never heard much about "Too big to fail"  "Mortgage Derivatives" "Blackwater", unemployment went from 11% to about 5%, Dow from 7,000 to 19,000, auto industry continuing along, hasn't been tremendous, but it was so awful after our last Republican President it was nearly an insurmountable task to make it so.  Biden, no complaints, none.  McCain, still a good guy. Well Trump acknowledged him as "He's not a war hero. He's a war hero – he's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured, OK?"  And Palin, well, after being a face on Fox News, she didn't complete 1 term as governor of this countries 5th smallest state. So yeah us Dems have been so terribly wrong in the past.

Oh, although Randall Flagg said we'd all be "Waiting in bread lines by the end of Obama's term", so there's that.  Feel free to team up.

*Oh, and some guy Mitch appeared. I don't really recall him much prior to here but look out, he's a pitbull 16  j/k, always good to see new posters.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

TheMole wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You talk a lot about hyperbole from us lefties, but this here summary certainly has to take the cake in that department, wouldn't you agree smile?

Of course, but everything I said can be linked back to a poster on this site.  Except rats, I added that for comedic effect.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

phew, it's a good thing you arrived. SG & RF were getting slaughtered out there. We were gonna call an ambulance on these guys, but SLC said "Call a hurst".

boxing_gloves_l_3260.jpg

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

"He's not a war hero. He's a war hero – he's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured, OK?"

That was funny. Inappropriate but funny.

promised to build a wall- looks to be moving forward
promised to deal with our illegal immigration problem and stop the flow of refugees- dealing with it
promised to move forward on the pipelines- done
promised to wipe his ass with TPP- done

all of this in a week and people are complaining?!? Most presidents take months to do one thing. What's next on tap? Nationwide protests when he starts creating more jobs?

We're living in the looking glass....

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

"He's not a war hero. He's a war hero – he's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured, OK?"

That was funny. Inappropriate but funny.

promised to build a wall- looks to be moving forward
promised to deal with our illegal immigration problem and stop the flow of refugees- dealing with it
promised to move forward on the pipelines- done
promised to wipe his ass with TPP- done

all of this in a week and people are complaining?!? Most presidents take months to do one thing. What's next on tap? Nationwide protests when he starts creating more jobs?

We're living in the looking glass....

I didn't want any of those things...who gives a shit about oil pipelines?

The only jobs Trump will create are jobs for people who can build walls.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Trump is going to continue to shatter the false barriers that have been built. And most of you will be too busy arguing over what pronoun should be used to call a man who mutilated his body and took estrogen shots.

That was funny. If all Trump does is bring an end to that horse shit, he should be put up on Mount Rushmore.

President Trump has reorganized the National Security Council by elevating his chief strategist Steve Bannon and demoting the Director of National Intelligence and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

I'm definitely not a fan of that move.

KellyAnne Dipshit blamed the 7 nation list on Obama this morning. I kid you not.  It's Obama's fault.

I wouldn't blame him but didn't Obama have those specific countries listed? Its ok to list them as dangerous but not ok to take action? Why bother even listing them?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

KellyAnne Dipshit blamed the 7 nation list on Obama this morning. I kid you not.  It's Obama's fault.

I wouldn't blame him but didn't Obama have those specific countries listed? Its ok to list them as dangerous but not ok to take action? Why bother even listing them?

Come up with a plan better that "BAN EVERYBODY".  Secondly, the people who its claimed to ban, San Bernadino, Orlando, Ft Hood, and Boston, likely would not have been stopped by this law anyway. So it's worthless.

Board footer