You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm completely fine with Congress deciding.  That's what should have happened in the first place.

Of course.  The irony in Obama saying for 4 years he lacks the authority to act and then magically finds a way is how the left functions.  Fuck the rule of law, just break something bad enough then stomp your feet when the grownups show up and say you violated the rules.  No one thinks DACA is legal that isn't a partisan shill.  If they did, they wouldn't have cried when Trump issued his visa and refugee ban. 

Now congress can act, pass reasonable immigration reform and save these kids from being sent to a place they never knew.  Any takers on how many Democrats refuse to act and instead pontificate and throw tantrums?  And they wonder why they're no longer in power.  Obama could have solved this in his first 2 years.  They chose not to.  They don't get to cry foul anymore.  Especially when nearly everyone of them had a reasonable position on immigration just a few years ago.  Feel free to youtube Harry Reid or Bill Clinton on illegal immigration.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'm completely fine with Congress deciding.  That's what should have happened in the first place.

Of course.  The irony in Obama saying for 4 years he lacks the authority to act and then magically fines a way is how the left functions.  Fuck the rule of law, just break something bad enough then stomp your feet when the grownups show up and say you violated the rules.  No one thinks DACA is legal that isn't a partisan shill.  If they did, they wouldn't have cried when Trump issued his visa and refugee ban. 

Now congress can act, pass reasonable immigration reform and save these kids from being sent to a place they never knew.  Any takers on how many Democrats refuse to act and instead pontificate and throw tantrums?  And they wonder why they're no longer in power.  Obama could have solved this in his first 2 years.  They chose not to.  They don't get to cry foul anymore.  Especially when nearly everyone of them had a reasonable position on immigration just a few years ago.  Feel free to youtube Harry Reid or Bill Clinton on illegal immigration.

Right....the "grown ups" as in the republicans who refused to to come to the table for 8 years and then elected this piece of shit?

Now you want congress to get together and solve this shit together?

Go fuck yourself

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Of course.  The irony in Obama saying for 4 years he lacks the authority to act and then magically fines a way is how the left functions.  Fuck the rule of law, just break something bad enough then stomp your feet when the grownups show up and say you violated the rules.  No one thinks DACA is legal that isn't a partisan shill.  If they did, they wouldn't have cried when Trump issued his visa and refugee ban. 

Right....the "grown ups" as in the republicans who refused to to come to the table for 8 years and then elected this piece of shit?

Go fuck yourself

Mitch, always good for a good laugh.  You do all fellow Bernie supporters a great deal of pride.  You really show the ugly side of the low information voter.  Can you tell us another compelling personal story that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand?  Maybe a story about how some girl you know was accosted by a flight attendant.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Go fuck yourself

Mitch, always good for a good laugh.  You do all fellow Bernie supporters a great deal of pride.  You really show the ugly side of the low information voter.  Can you tell us another compelling personal story that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand?  Maybe a story about how some girl you know was accosted by a flight attendant.

Still a fact that congress could have solved this a long time a ago but didn't.

Because people like you wouldn't come to the table...people who represent people like you threw a temper tantrum.

Again Flagg, you can send all the blacks and spics and asians home, but your life is still going to suck.

take a selfie of you saying the pledge of allegiance at school tomorrow for me will ya?

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Go fuck yourself

Because people like you wouldn't come to the table...people who represent people like you threw a temper tantrum.

Again Flagg, you can send all the blacks and spics and asians home, but your life is still going to suck.

take a selfie of you saying the pledge of allegiance at school tomorrow for me will ya?

Why is this language allowed?  Mitch has used the N word and now uses a slur for Hispanics. Why is this tolerated?

This poster contributes nothing but anger and hostility to any discussion he joins. He's not intelligent and doesn't follow any rhyme or reason.

Is this what the forum represents?  A bigot who used racial slurs and openly attacks anyone who doesn't agree with him?

Neemo?  Lofton?  Any feedback here?  Can anyone say with a straight face Mitch is a constructive poster?  Can anyone point to a post where Mitch isn't an abrasive and combative troll?

Are racial slurs ok now?

I'm serious. This guy repeatedly calls other racists, but he's the only one using slurs. He's a 30 something white guy who obviously is badly damaged and gets some kind of twisted gratification attacking me and repeatedly using racist terminology.

I've reported him. I want someone to declare if this type of offensive language is tolerated. The first rule on the forum guidelines bans this language, yet Mitch repeatedly uses them.

If the mods want to allow Mitch to continue this, can we please implement the ignore feature?  I don't associate or converse with neo nazis and I don't want to be associated with someone who is bold enough to use these words on a public forum. It's bad enough I have to endure his continued stupidity and lack of any thought or effort into his posts.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Why is this language allowed?  Mitch has used the N word and now uses a slur for Hispanics. Why is this tolerated?

This poster contributes nothing but anger and hostility to any discussion he joins. He's not intelligent and doesn't follow any rhyme or reason.

Is this what the forum represents?  A bigot who used racial slurs and openly attacks anyone who doesn't agree with him?

Neemo?  Lofton?  Any feedback here?  Can anyone say with a straight face Mitch is a constructive poster?  Can anyone point to a post where Mitch isn't an abrasive and combative troll?

Are racial slurs ok now?

The voice of Archie bunker

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Are racial slurs ok now?

I'm sure your business will appreciate it when someone links your racist posts on yelp.  We'll see how much you like doxxing people when you get a taste of your own medicine.

Edit:  Edited to supply context since this post is being used and selectively cropped to further someone else's gain.  At no time did I ever doxx this user nor do I know whom they are.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Are racial slurs ok now?

I'm sure your business will appreciate it when I link your racist posts on yelp.

Takin things out of context is a staple of Fox News.....

As per usual, the context floats over your head.

I'll do ya a favor Flagg....I want out of this thread. Your hubris and pseudo-intellectualism have done me in.

I've never met someone with such tunnel vision. It's gross. You're  gross

Nothing productive has occurred in this thread for an exceedingly long time. In large part thanks to you talking to others as though you're some sort of constitutional scholar.

You're a fraud man....you stand for nothing.

Peace to this thread....most of you have thoughtful and enlightening. I can't look at flaggs posts anymore. It's too disgusting.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Are racial slurs ok now?

I'm serious. This guy repeatedly calls other racists, but he's the only one using slurs. He's a 30 something white guy who obviously is badly damaged and gets some kind of twisted gratification attacking me and repeatedly using racist terminology.

I've reported him. I want someone to declare if this type of offensive language is tolerated. The first rule on the forum guidelines bans this language, yet Mitch repeatedly uses them.

If the mods want to allow Mitch to continue this, can we please implement the ignore feature?  I don't associate or converse with neo nazis and I don't want to be associated with someone who is bold enough to use these words on a public forum. It's bad enough I have to endure his continued stupidity and lack of any thought or effort into his posts.

Project much?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I had to search Mitch and nigger to find the post.

He's right Mitch. You accuse people here of being racist yet you're the one throwing around these slurs. Is it projecting or simply using it for dramatic effect(most likely)? Either way, drop it.

Flagg.... let's drop the threats of outing people here. No one here deserves to be outed or have their business shamed because of things they say on a GNR forum of all places.

Everyone here knows I'm not gonna bother banning long time members who stuck it out but its starting to get ridiculous. There doesn't need to be this much tension among people who've known each other for so long.

Argue or kiss and make up...just leave the slurs and threats out of it.

Board footer