You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: One of the greatest FAN shot Slash/GNR Videos I have ever seen

Smoking Guns wrote:

And it is from last night.  Watch the whole fucking thing... It is a must watch.

He is getting that soul back I have missed with his MONSTER chops, and nice camera work.

Enjoy!!

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Great video thanks for sharing. Thought the crowd kind of sucked, though.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I think maybe the arena will produce even better boots and maybe more chemistry with the band since they are in a tighter space etc.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

I don't think artists/bands can be blamed for this anymore.

Most crowds suck. Its just a sea of pods holding cellphones. Can be barely be categorized as an actual crowd.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Most crowds suck. Its just a sea of pods holding cellphones. Can be barely be categorized as an actual crowd.

True that...plus I don't think American fans are anywhere nears as appreciative of live acts...

I think we're just spoiled with all of entertainment mediums that we just don't care like Gn'R fans from outside the states.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

And it is from last night.  Watch the whole fucking thing... It is a must watch.

He is getting that soul back I have missed with his MONSTER chops, and nice camera work.

Enjoy!!

not that I should talk but....is that or is that not just a classic good old fashioned beer gut on Axl? 5

awesome video...is that really just someone's cell phone?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

It may also be demographic thing. When I was in my early 30s I was still jumping around, screaming and yelling. I'm 46 now. I'm in good shape for my age, but I'm also much more mellow. I sit often, I clap. But hootin', hollerin' and being loud ain't happening.

But I do agree about cell phones and people sucking that way.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Agree there.

I aint doing nothing but standing/sitting there either. Spring chicken days over. Its surreal when I see it though. I don't know if I'll ever get used to it. Society's 24/7 obsession with their cell phones will never cease to amaze me.

I saw yesterday on sludge this thread about a Russian woman on vacation. While in the car with her significant other(and 8 year old son in the backseat), she rolls the window down, takes her shirt off, has half her body out the damn car so the driver can film it with his phone.

He veers too far to the right and she smashes her head into a pole. Not only was this recorded, they posted it!

I find that almost as sad and stupid as the reason for her death.

In the quest for imaginary 'likes', this woman dies and in a second quest for imaginary likes, footage of her death is posted for all to see.

Mind boggling.

Board footer