You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Re: New NIN single w/Robin released...

^ Where? The 'soon' thing? Not at all. Trent's been saying 'soon' to his frustrated fanbase for years. Old-time die-hard NIN fans probably remember hearing 'soon' about With Teeth from back in 02 or 03, when it didn't get released until 07.

He's making fun of his fans for the way they overreact and freak out every time he says something will happen. Look at how they get excited by the '2 weeks' things or, in this case 'soon'.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

So a couple weeks ago Robin, Trent and the NIN sound engineer and the NIN Producer are all in the recording studio...and this track was mastered yesterday? I would be of the opinion that Robin is (or has already) recorded with NIN...IF this is the case then its pretty fucked up that Robin accomplished with NIN in a couple weeks what he couldnt accomplish with Axl in 10 years 17 sad

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:

So a couple weeks ago Robin, Trent and the NIN sound engineer and the NIN Producer are all in the recording studio...and this track was mastered yesterday? I would be of the opinion that Robin is (or has already) recorded with NIN...IF this is the case then its pretty fucked up that Robin accomplished with NIN in a couple weeks what he couldnt accomplish with Axl in 10 years 17 sad

I'm of the opinion that Robin's not on it, but I guess we'll find out in two weeks.  If he's on it, I'm thinking he was with Trent long before we found out about it.  The pictures were posted a couple of weeks ago, but that doesn't mean they were taken then.

Sky Dog wrote:

read what I said in the NIN section...I think he has been working with Trent for a little while. Just my opinion.

Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I'm of the opinion that Robin's not on it, but I guess we'll find out in two weeks.  If he's on it, I'm thinking he was with Trent long before we found out about it.  The pictures were posted a couple of weeks ago, but that doesn't mean they were taken then.

There is no confirmation that it's him?

If it is him I agree with Neemo and who could blame him for leaving, musicians don't want to be in a band and do and say nothing.   

I also believe that the reason GNR is making it sound like they have no idea what's going on, is to make Robin look bad.  If Robin left on bad terms and his reasons are because the band is so stagnet, GNR isn't going to post that, it ofcourse makes them look bad, as if we don't already know this.

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/

Rolling Stone has a story on the single's release, yet the page is blank at the moment, only giving an error message.  I was hoping for some information on the track, but no such luck for now.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Man, this is turning into a cosmic joke.

Finck in GNR over a decade= one released song

Finck in NIN for five seconds= one released song

He's never coming back. Finck fans better get used to it. Actually, fans of Finck should be glad he left. He finally gets to be a real artist.

I'm downloading the track now.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Someone tell me when the download is up on the NIN site. I just checked and it's not yet. I've been having trouble with the rapidshare download, and I still really want to hear this track. I might as well wait for Trent's free mp3.

James

James wrote:

Wow. This is actually a kick ass track. I cant really tell if Finck is on it or not, but this is catchy as hell.

I've been away from NIN for too long. I should download their last couple albums.

James

James wrote:

someone on high speed upload this track on mega or yousendit for Von and anyone else who might have problems with rapidshare.

Thanks in advance.

Board footer