You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Site upgrade and ignore feature

A member of this forum has made repeated personal attacks on my person and I believe they’re behind some recent events near my home. I’d like to be able to remove their posts from my view (ignore them), but there doesn’t seem to be a way to do this. Is updating the core software an option? Would you take a donation to accomplish this?

I’d hate to leave this forum, but I no longer feel safe after some recent events and this posters constant attempt to engage with me I perceive as further evidence.

So can we please add an ignore or block feature?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I'll look into it. I know we had that feature for years but not sure why its not currently enabled.

I really wish all the drama could come down a few notches. Politics always gets heated and this site focuses more on politics than anything else now.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

The only drama is from you Flagg.

Replying to you on a forum is not "harassment." I only "engage" with you on this forum and prior to that mine. Let's make that very clear. You're not going to come online and make this shit up so you can take this to another level.

I have a life. A very busy life. I work 7 days a week building my business and have a new child. I don't give a FUCK about you. I sure as shit don't care enough to harass you in any way or do something "around your house."

Here's the PM Flagg sent me today. It's the SECOND TIME he's threatened me with legal action via a PM because he doesn't like my responses on a forum.

Real cute. I mean, really GET A LIFE.

I’ve repeatedly asked you not to engage with me. I know your real name is ****** and your real estate agency in Las Vegas is known to my lawyer.  I’m in the process of filing a restraining order against you, and am asking again that you stop your harassment and pursuit to engage me. I feel unsafe around you as you believe absurd conspiracies, have stolen my likeness in the past, and have made up stories about seeing me outside your house and desiring to “crack my skull”.  This is the last contact I’ll have with you before you hear from my lawyer (he’s Cornell trained).  You’d be amazed how easy it is to get a restraining order, especially when you’re a decorated combat veteran and you show police the conspiracy rants of a deranged man who is threatening you.

Jason, please no longer quote me or interact with my profile. I no longer post on your site to avoid you as I’m genuinely fearful for my safety. I’m aware you changed my profile name to fascist and you have been quoted supporting violence, hoping for injury to people you’ve arbitrarily given that lable to. Failure to comply would only compel me to take additional legal steps.

I wish you no harm physically or financially and hope you get the medical treatment you need. There’s no shame in seeking side from a mental health professional. But I’m asking you a final time not to interact with me in anyway. Our laws have changed recently regarding internet harassment, and I suggest you speak to your lawyer to fully understand them.

This will be the last correspondence we have.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Edit: Removed, redundant.

Flagg was banned from my site a few weeks ago because he posted personal information about me again and continued to threaten me with legal action via PMs (this isn't his first time doing this).

I suspect this is him doing damage control. I don't harass anybody online or in real life, unless you define "harassment" as replying to other people on message boards. That's the extent of my communication with him.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

If this is what you wanted for your attorney, then so be it.

Be sure to remind him that you:

PM me giving me details about my life, on more than one occasion. Which is a subtle threat.
Have said my real name more than once on a public forum. Which is a subtle threat.
Talked openly about what I do for a living and mentioned contacting my clients to "tell them about me."  Which is a subtle threat.
Openly talked about looking my personal information up via my website and sharing it with others. You also defended this behavior, saying it was your right to do so.

These are all online for everybody to see. Including your attorney.

Quit threatening me with this crazy shit.
Quit PMing me. I never PM you or  return your PMs. I don't want to talk to you.
Don't say my real name online.
Quit peppering posts with details about my personal life.
Don't talk about my business, or contacting anybody in regards to my business
Don't talk about my wife or child ever

Let's also remember that you were banned from HTGTH for posting my personal information online. You have a history of doing this about me and it continues here. Make sure your lawyer reads that one over:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … ic=42088.0

Edit: I also see somebody, (what a coincidence!), registered as "Bud Fox" lately. Just about the same time I received a PM and this thread was created. This ain't me. But nice try.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I am sorry but I find this shit fucking absurd.

In support of SLC...I will submit that the politics thread is nothing but BS. Nothing of substance has been discussed in months and seems to have vamped into something more of a place of venting frustration.

Legal action is far too serious for this not so serious forum.

I would suggest that SLC and RF stop PMing each other.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

kermit the Trump wrote:

I'll look into it. I know we had that feature for years but not sure why its not currently enabled.

I really wish all the drama could come down a few notches. Politics always gets heated and this site focuses more on politics than anything else now.

Thank you, I appreciate it.  I guess for some posters, "leave me alone, I have no respect for your ideas and don't wish to interact with you in any capacity" isn't clear enough.  I'll let my post history compared to theirs speak for itself.  That's all I have to comment on the subject.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
kermit the Trump wrote:

Thank you, I appreciate it.  I guess for some posters, "leave me alone, I have no respect for your ideas and don't wish to interact with you in any capacity" isn't clear enough.  I'll let my post history compared to theirs speak for itself.  That's all I have to comment on the subject.

Wow what a snowflake

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I’d also like to add that Flagg has threatened to post personal info about me and my business as well. He has expressed intentions to hurt or damage my reputation.

This is just plain beyond the pale...there is no wonder in my mind about why he is disliked.

Board footer