You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: Site upgrade and ignore feature

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I've seen 9/11 screenshots that supposedly are facts too.

Well dummy, they are taken from this site. Not sure what else to tell you. Flagg said these things. That's a fact.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

No, see, like usual you completely ignore the point.  What you guys call threats are actually someone making a statement or asking a question that you're interpreting as a threat.  Legally you have no grounds to stand on, though I understand why you'd be concerned...especially if your past actions would make you wonder if someone was just saying something or was actually going to do something...

If you can point to where he said "I am going to..." you might have a leg to stand on.  I didn't see that, though honestly I don't care enough to thoroughly read what you posted.  You guys come on here and act like little bitches and can't believe it when it bothers someone. You call out people for starting threads about your bullshit, yet you come into those same threads and act like someone got your panties in a bunch while claiming moral superiority as if who started the thread matters somehow.  You guys are clowns.  You act like clowns, you think like clowns, and you react like clowns when someone gets sick of you...except this time you're scared.  Again I ask if this has been going on for years, why are you suddenly scared?  What have you done that would make you think that something is different this time around...

Legal...jesus christ man...the way you twist things....

I don't want to make a legal case out of this...ugh...there's just no winning with you. Twist and twist this conversation until it's about me being a bitch.

What's up is down and what's down is up. That's how you play your pathetic little game.

You wanna talk about being a little bitch while behaving like one yourself. I don't take shit from people like you in real life and I certainly won't take it from you on here.

Tough shit.  You get what you deserve.  When you stop acting like a bitch, I'll stop treating you like one.  The ball is in your court.  Until then you get exactly what you deserve.

As will you...

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Like I said, the ball is in your court.  You start shit, I finish it.  At this point you've built up so much ill will that you may never be able to recover from it...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Like I said, the ball is in your court.  You start shit, I finish it.  At this point you've built up so much ill will that you may never be able to recover from it...

likewise

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

The difference is you seem to care.  I don't.  I'd have been using the ignore feature on you and slc for years.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

The difference is you seem to care.  I don't.  I'd have been using the ignore feature on you and slc for years.

If you don’t care then why are you still posting here? Here as in this particular thread?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

You seem to take great joy in getting the last word in.  I take great joy from leaving you disappointed.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

If it is of any use, I can vouch for Slcpunk, been around for years, upstanding in character

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Everyone still hanging in can be vouched for. We've all known each other from 10-15 years and in some cases longer.

There's always been some tension among various members and flareups happen from time to time.

I think we're getting too old for forum spats.

Board footer