You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/don … 05368.html

This is probably cool with the RF's of the world...because making a joke out of justice by filling the checks and balances with stooges is cool. But don't you dare accuse people of things. All accusers should be held accountable for accusing people in power who can cover their tracks.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I think Mitch has finally broken. Does anyone know a repair shop for angry white males suffering from severe TDS?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Obviously Muller has been compromised by Russia.

Isis destroyed, No collusion report, Avenatti arrested. That was the weekend. Trump is literally made of Kevlar.

What a convenient time for you to re-enter the discussion.

Flagg hunted him down thru the interwebz and offered him a Mike Trout like deal to come back.

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 70#p317570   {Read that post}

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Ha, I've just been really busy. I've still got Red Dead Redemption 2 sitting on my desk unopened. Hopefully I'll have time to stick around in a couple weeks.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Since you didn't answer the last question, I'll try a different one: Do you understand what tariffs are and why they are used? 

Easier question: Did you even read the article?  I don't think you understand what is going on, why it's going on, what it's meant to do, and what it's actually done so far.  I think you see headline you think makes Trump look bad so you post it without any regard to the contents or point of the article. 

I'll be in Chicago over the weekend for my best friend's wedding.  I look forward to whatever dismissive post you choose to make in response to this when I return...or no post at all.  Either way I am sure it will have the same amount of useful thoughts and information.

Randall Flagg

buzzsaw wrote:

Since you didn't answer the last question, I'll try a different one: Do you understand what tariffs are and why they are used? 

Easier question: Did you even read the article?  I don't think you understand what is going on, why it's going on, what it's meant to do, and what it's actually done so far.  I think you see headline you think makes Trump look bad so you post it without any regard to the contents or point of the article. 

I'll be in Chicago over the weekend for my best friend's wedding.  I look forward to whatever dismissive post you choose to make in response to this when I return...or no post at all.  Either way I am sure it will have the same amount of useful thoughts and information.

He's proven time and time again he lacks basic reading comprehension.  He's an angry person who blames Republicans for his shortcomings (perceived or real) in life and can only be counted on to shit post.  The sooner people quit responding to his nonsense, the sooner he'll quit shit posting or leave.  It's a win win.  Don't feed the troll.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

I'll say this, conservative radio is going way too far on the pendulum of Barrs summary of the Mueller report. Hannity is calling for Obama to be investigated, the FBI & DOJ, Yates, Sessions the list went on.

He had these rando's calling in like the entire Democratic Party has been exposed and will collapse over this?

He isnt being charged with high federal crimes, that really doesn't mean he didnt questionable or unethical things, or be caught ip in numerous contacts with Russia during the campaign (What if, lets say, phone records document over 500 phone calls and texts between Kush. JR & Russia) Also, what was it that Flynn & Cohen ratted on him for.

And could it be the charges were intentionally given to the state to void any potential of pardon.

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:

I'll say this, conservative radio is going way too far on the pendulum of Barrs summary of the Mueller report. Hannity is calling for Obama to be investigated, the FBI & DOJ, Yates, Sessions the list went on.

He had these rando's calling in like the entire Democratic Party has been exposed and will collapse over this?

He isnt being charged with high federal crimes, that really doesn't mean he didnt questionable or unethical things, or be caught ip in numerous contacts with Russia during the campaign (What if, lets say, phone records document over 500 phone calls and texts between Kush. JR & Russia) Also, what was it that Flynn & Cohen ratted on him for.

And could it be the charges were intentionally given to the state to void any potential of pardon.

I don’t listen to conservative radio, so I’ll take your word for it. But radio has always been the extremes; that’s what sells. 

Feel free to call me a Trumpkin, but I feel someone in the FBI should be looking at what really went down - was there improper conduct to exhonerate Clinton?  I’m not saying there was, and even if there was, depending on the extent I don’t know if people should be charged. But we just had a 2 year investigation into the conspiracy Trump worked with Russia to win the election. People have been called traitors and “treason” has been tossed around all on a lie. A bogus document paid for by Clinton. A document fed to a FISA court to get warrants that didn’t declare the origin of the document or the lack of any evidence to substantiate it. You need reasonable suspicion to get a warrant. Not just random accusations without any basis. I can’t call the police and tell them you’re skinning cats alive in your basement, and they get a warrant based solely on that evidence. And the source of the accusation would absolutely factor in the reasonabless of said suspicion.

We now know Trump didn’t collide with Russia. No American worked with Russia in the election. Not one. That’s what Mueller says.

We know Lynch called Comey and told him to refer to the Clinton investigation as a “matter” instead of “investigation”. We know she met in a private hangar in the days the investigation wrapped. We know Clinton destroyed evidence after a subpoena.

I’ve said from day one, I didn’t give a shit about any of that. I never once said “lock her up”.  But you can’t have a two year investigation into an absolute falsehood created directly by someone Clinton hired, and then had people favorable to her in the FBI use to launch an investigation, and then ignore all the actual, objective and known crimes she committed.

You can’t ignore that the appearance exists that Clinton paid for a bullshit dossier involving Russian intelligence, and then had people favorable to her use it to create the conditions that a special counsel was necessary. Clinton’s email use was so egregious, the FBI was forced to investigate it to maintain any semblance of impartiality. But we know they gave immunity to every person to testify what happened, and didn’t even bother to document Clinton’s own testimony. Then with no report, declare her innocence.

Then compare that with what Trump just had to undergo entirely based on a lie funded by Clinton. You don’t see how that gives the appearance of being heavily one sided?  Like to the point of corruption?  Remove the partisan bias and just look at what’s known and how our federal government handled the investigations based on what we know now and what was known at the inception of each.

I think someone should be looking to see if the appearance of wrong doing is based on fact. And if so, assign a special counsel. Which is the exact thing I said when the bogus accusations of collusion first manifested.

The only people I feel are being disingenuous here are the people who claimed collusion for 2 years, but havdwaive the notion of looking into who was so incompetent in the handling of the process.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Why would Hillary have pushed this agenda so far it be criminal?  What would she benefit from, having Trump unseated and replaced by Pence?!

Maybe I could see people claiming Obama and the Dems "spied" on Trump and wiretapped him to gain intel on him and bring him down if he won. Far fetched, but I have no  reason to believe there arent people that stupid out there.

We know this for a fact, DNC emails were hacked, Feds looked into the hack and found it likely came from Russia. During the course of the investigation into russian hackers, the Trump team came stumbling in like a coupla drunk monkeys. Obama was informed of this, but, so as not to appear like he was influencing the election, chose to sit out and wait, making the decision to not make it public. During the investigation, Jr & Kushner met with Russians. Hope Hicks and Trump, came up with the brilliant alibi that the meeting was about Russian adoptions lol.

Dossier could still have truth to it. Remember how livid Trump was ove McCain last weekend? Really random and came unprovoked. Something is bugging him.

Board footer