You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

Re: Where's James

jimmythegent wrote:

Anyone heard from him? James Lofton who was last posting here as Kermit the Trump... hope he's ok

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Yeah I’ve been wondering the same thing

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Same. I know he dropped off the board years ago. Someone posted a similar thread to this one 2 or 3 years ago & he responded in time. I agree hope he's alright.

johndivney wrote:

$uckin dick.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

Anyone heard from him?

Not since last summer.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

He was Kermit the trump?!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

He was Kermit the trump?!

Yeah. Were you not aware that was James or are you saying you didn't know who we're referring to & are trying to clarify?

What did that name mean anyway?  Just that Trumps a puppet?  Odd, I never found it even remotely political, I just read it as Kermit.... and then blah blah blah after that lol.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I’m hoping both he and ID return. They were good posters.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

You rang?

It was a rough year. Health issues again. Then take into account my internet use was already down due to it being one of my biggest triggers. 

I'm back.....for now.

ID is gone?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

kermit the Trump wrote:

You rang?

It was a rough year. Health issues again. Then take into account my internet use was already down due to it being one of my biggest triggers. 

I'm back.....for now.

ID is gone?

He came back a couple weeks ago, said he’d been busy with life. As far as the garden, you could reply to the last post you read 6 months ago, and it wouldn’t be out of place.

Welcome back

Board footer