You are not logged in. Please register or login.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

Re: Unofficial Carl’s Jr. Thread

wasted wrote:

Got the Portobello Mushroom Burger and California Double Cheeseburger with Chili Cheese Fries on lock for delivery.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I haven't had Carl's Jr in years. Quality went down the toilet while the prices went way up.

They were awesome in the 80s and 90s though.

The western bacon cheeseburger was amazing....fried zucchini good if it was fully cooked.

Next time I get a burger, instead of In N Out or Habit, I'll go here.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I love Carl's Jr/Hardees.  Only one in the entire Pittsburgh area, so I get it maybe once or twice a year.  I'd kill for an In-N-Out east of the Mississippi though.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Haha, yeah In-N-Out Burger is such an East Coasters tourist destimation whenever visiting the West Coast lol.  I heard actually when you have one there, it's just another place, and you don't think much of it, but out of towners always crave for it whenever visiting.

I'll admit, I do like Five Guys, although I too would love an InO Burger somehwhere closeby.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

Carl’s Jr. breakfast was great but they stopped doing locally. But the double chili cheese fries are a good breakfast. Double Super Star with Cheese is great after not going to the gym. Free flow soda is also a bonus.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I love Carl's Jr/Hardees.  Only one in the entire Pittsburgh area, so I get it maybe once or twice a year.  I'd kill for an In-N-Out east of the Mississippi though.

Did you ever get a chance to eat at Carl's or Hardee's before they merged in the late 90s?

Hardee's was completely different. It was kinda like McDonald's and Arby's combined.

Free flow soda is also a bonus.

They were the first chain to offer this.

Back in 1989.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Oh man...As delicious as all this sounds...when it comes to fast food...I just skip the middle man and through it all right into the toilet and save myself the chaffed asshole

Board footer