You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 115 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

mitchejw wrote:
The Pro Towel Waver wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Rewind to any year between 1998 and 2019 and you read, re-read and read again various versions of this thread for the rest of your life.

I’m dumbfounded that this is still being analyzed. GnR has basically no fans under the age of 35. They’re lucky they have anything to tour for/with at all.

To say this thing is a shell of its prime form would be a compliment.

half of the people on the GNR war room discord are teenagers and in fact i'm still a teenager myself. there is about 300 members on there so idk what you are talking about when you say "no fans under the age of 35" i really don't.

I don't believe you. At best...you're describing 1% of your generation.

Will new music be released in 2020?

Yes, Q1 26%
Yes, Q2 7%
Yes, Q3 2%
Yes, Q4 12%
No 52%
Total votes: 42

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

mitchejw wrote:
The Pro Towel Waver wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Rewind to any year between 1998 and 2019 and you read, re-read and read again various versions of this thread for the rest of your life.

I’m dumbfounded that this is still being analyzed. GnR has basically no fans under the age of 35. They’re lucky they have anything to tour for/with at all.

To say this thing is a shell of its prime form would be a compliment.

half of the people on the GNR war room discord are teenagers and in fact i'm still a teenager myself. there is about 300 members on there so idk what you are talking about when you say "no fans under the age of 35" i really don't.

I don't believe you. At best...you're describing 1% of your generation.

trust me dude plenty of young people are into GNR

sp1at
 Rep: 34 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

sp1at wrote:

I think US dates are incoming soon

https://670thescore.radio.com/tag/670-score-contests

FlashFlood
 Rep: 47 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

FlashFlood wrote:

Don’t see anything GnR related in that page. Maybe they already caught wind and took it down?

sp1at
 Rep: 34 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

sp1at wrote:

They removed it, go to google cache. Search on the site, with Guns N' Roses

They are playing Wrigley Field, July 27th 2020

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

GNR in the UK the day before Glastonbury. Still certain there’s no chance they’re playing it Sp1at?

mitchejw
 Rep: 115 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

mitchejw wrote:
sp1at wrote:

They removed it, go to google cache. Search on the site, with Guns N' Roses

They are playing Wrigley Field, July 27th 2020

It's true...I'm hearing ads for it on the radio in Chicago today.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 47 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

FlashFlood wrote:

Hmm doing the baseball stadiums now? Interesting.

mitchejw
 Rep: 115 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

mitchejw wrote:
The Pro Towel Waver wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
The Pro Towel Waver wrote:

half of the people on the GNR war room discord are teenagers and in fact i'm still a teenager myself. there is about 300 members on there so idk what you are talking about when you say "no fans under the age of 35" i really don't.

I don't believe you. At best...you're describing 1% of your generation.

trust me dude plenty of young people are into GNR

I really hope that's true....kinda shocked.

mitchejw
 Rep: 115 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

mitchejw wrote:
sp1at wrote:

It actually was on 670 the score...the hosts were fucking gimping out...why would they hid it now?

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB