You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

The man resisted arrest after counterfeiting money. That’s why he died according to the coroner’s report. He wasn’t killed through asphyxiation or strangulation through the cop applying his knee.  Ergo, a black man wasn’t killed by a white cop.

That in no way justifies the use of force. But as untold morons are setting police cars on fire, looting stores, and harming people in nearly every major American city,  all under the guise of police brutality, knowing the facts rather than the bogus #BLM narrative. The man died because he resisted arrest, and his drug use and poor health. The same thing happened with Freddie Grey. Morons think they can resist arrest, struggle, then die in said struggle from a heart attack due to poor health and chronic drug use. Neither were “murdered” by police, let alone murdered in cold blood serving as a symbol for the riots (not protests) that followed.

Adjudicate the police officer to the full extent of the law. But criminals being allowed to resist arrest isn’t ok. It’s the real problem. More white people are shot by police than blacks, despite their demographic accounting for half of violent felonies with only 12% population. And no one can say that police are harming anyone, specifically a black man in today’s America, without intense scrutiny. 

But my point is not that the basis for the riots was all based on false information. But that even if it weren’t, it doesn’t warrant the destruction of urban America. They’re trying to storm the White House for fucks sakes. What do you think happens if they climb the fence? After the first 50 get waxed, the rest will scatter like rats.

This behavior is far more damaging and threatening to the social fabric. The facts that it’s based on a narrative not connected to reality makes it that much worse. It’s an ignorant, violent mob. And fuck anybody that supports it.

Instead of helping the man the police made sure that his heart attack was the end for him...the police officer used an unapproved technique to hold down a man in the middle of a heart attack and kill him...he fucking killed him instead of performing CPR....

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

The man resisted arrest after counterfeiting money. That’s why he died according to the coroner’s report. He wasn’t killed through asphyxiation or strangulation through the cop applying his knee.  Ergo, a black man wasn’t killed by a white cop.

That in no way justifies the use of force. But as untold morons are setting police cars on fire, looting stores, and harming people in nearly every major American city,  all under the guise of police brutality, knowing the facts rather than the bogus #BLM narrative. The man died because he resisted arrest, and his drug use and poor health. The same thing happened with Freddie Grey. Morons think they can resist arrest, struggle, then die in said struggle from a heart attack due to poor health and chronic drug use. Neither were “murdered” by police, let alone murdered in cold blood serving as a symbol for the riots (not protests) that followed.

Adjudicate the police officer to the full extent of the law. But criminals being allowed to resist arrest isn’t ok. It’s the real problem. More white people are shot by police than blacks, despite their demographic accounting for half of violent felonies with only 12% population. And no one can say that police are harming anyone, specifically a black man in today’s America, without intense scrutiny. 

But my point is not that the basis for the riots was all based on false information. But that even if it weren’t, it doesn’t warrant the destruction of urban America. They’re trying to storm the White House for fucks sakes. What do you think happens if they climb the fence? After the first 50 get waxed, the rest will scatter like rats.

This behavior is far more damaging and threatening to the social fabric. The facts that it’s based on a narrative not connected to reality makes it that much worse. It’s an ignorant, violent mob. And fuck anybody that supports it.

I don't usually weigh in on these things but this post - wow. You are the first person I have heard who has defended this shameful, disgraceful act. Truly disturbing that there are people out there who hold these views, but not wholly surprising. The world is watching - horrified, appalled - but sadly, not surprised.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

That's our Randall, the covert racist.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

jimmythegent wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I don't usually weigh in on these things but this post - wow. You are the first person I have heard who has defended this shameful, disgraceful act. Truly disturbing that there are people out there who hold these views, but not wholly surprising. The world is watching - horrified, appalled - but sadly, not surprised.

Are you fucking retarded. Where did I support the cop?  I’m talking about the rioters killing people and burning shit down. Black people don’t get to resist arrest and fight police. If they didn’t, they wouldn’t be on the news. Statistics don’t support your narrative.

What’s disgusting is supporting violent rioters who are destroying the livelihoods of people who had nothing to do with the death of Floyd. You can oppose corrupt police and condemn violent opportunists. You can condemn unwarranted force in arrests and also condemn a culture that feels empowered to break the law, then Refuse arrest.

You don’t get to support looters and rioters who have killed many times than what is alleged in Minneapolis. When the Somali cop shot the Australian women in Minneapolis last year, there weren’t riots. So are you the racist?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

There’s Irish, another failure in life who can’t read, so he lobs insults. Are you in 30s too living at home with your parents?  I know Atari does, just curious if all Irish men are that stupid and incapable of higher thought. Is it the drink, the ugly women, or the pedophile priests you micks have aligned yourself with. I’ll talk shit on you all day long, but don’t call me a racist. You don’t know dick about me.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Can we not throw personal insults at each other? I dont really moderate this thread cause of the subject matter and its tendency to get heated. So, please just have some respect for each other even if opinions are different. We are all the same community here.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

There’s Irish, another failure in life who can’t read, so he lobs insults. Are you in 30s too living at home with your parents?  I know Atari does, just curious if all Irish men are that stupid and incapable of higher thought. Is it the drink, the ugly women, or the pedophile priests you micks have aligned yourself with. I’ll talk shit on you all day long, but don’t call me a racist. You don’t know dick about me.

Stay classy Randall.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Why would the president be quoting segregationists right now? WTF is wrong with him? It looks like he's actually trying to fan the fire here.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Are you fucking retarded. Where did I support the cop?  I’m talking about the rioters killing people and burning shit down. Black people don’t get to resist arrest and fight police. If they didn’t, they wouldn’t be on the news. Statistics don’t support your narrative.

What’s disgusting is supporting violent rioters who are destroying the livelihoods of people who had nothing to do with the death of Floyd. You can oppose corrupt police and condemn violent opportunists. You can condemn unwarranted force in arrests and also condemn a culture that feels empowered to break the law, then Refuse arrest.

You don’t get to support looters and rioters who have killed many times than what is alleged in Minneapolis. When the Somali cop shot the Australian women in Minneapolis last year, there weren’t riots. So are you the racist?

wow man...you're really something else. Looks like you and Trump are in lockstep right now...'where can i go an make things worse.'

That's what I've seen of you over the years. You're always making things worse in this thread.

You can condemn unwarranted force in arrests and also condemn a culture that feels empowered to break the law, then Refuse arrest.

If you don't see what's wrong with what you just said...if you don't know it's wrong already...there's no helping you. Just keep pouring gas on the fire...you can't help yourself can you?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

That in no way justifies the use of force.

The report says a combination of restraint, underlying health conditions and “possible” intoxicants killed him. If you take out the “restraint”, he’s still alive.

So I think, yeah, a black man was killed by a white cop.

Board footer