You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

Florida is going Trump

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

What is up in Ohio????

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

What is up in Ohio????

For real. Beem saying it all night. Surprised Biden is up that much with half the vote counted.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

What is up in Ohio????

For real. Beem saying it all night. Surprised Biden is up that much with half the vote counted.

This looks like a Biden surprise win, as of now. He is outperforming Hillary across every county. Of course we don’t know if those are early votes or today’s.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Anyone notice there are no reports on the senate races?

Colorado went Dem and I think I heard NC Dem is winning. The guy in the sexting scandel vs the guy who caught Covid at the superspreader

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

bigbri wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

What is up in Ohio????

This looks like a Biden surprise win, as of now. He is outperforming Hillary across every county. Of course we don’t know if those are early votes or today’s.

Nah, gap is closing quickly. Early votes were in those results and favored Biden.

Trump is doing better than any of the polls said. Certainly looking good for him at this moment.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
bigbri wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

What is up in Ohio????

Yeah that was really out of play. Likely trump but diving deeper whats it mean thats its close.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Trump did/is doing better in Virginia and NC than I thought he would.

Randall Flagg

Trump is doing incredibly well with hispanics and appears to be gaining more blacks than in 2016. Can anyone tell me what I’m missing that gives invigorated hope for Biden?

Randall Flagg

I know it’s early, but what’s up in Michigan?  Trump is up by 18pts with 20% in. I know that’s going to drop incredibly fast, but I would think early results would heavily favor Biden.

Board footer