You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Same with Buzz, the guy telling us isolation did nothing, its like the flu, herd immunity is around the corner.
Happens to login today to check his IP lol. 

Suuuuuure....

Dumb fuck, I've been reading the site since I moved as I got a new IP address.  Never bothered to try to log in because I wanted to be able to keep reading the nonsense.  I know you don't ever let facts stop a good bullshit story, but they know.  Now that this place has turned into you guys stroking each others dicks out in the open, I didn't care if I couldn't read it any more.  You guys are the ultimate fucking hypocrites.  Censor everything!  Who are you going to blame in 3 months when things are worse than they are now?

We had no chance at herd immunity because we decided to handle everything wrong.  Now the gov't can't even get a vaccine they dumped billions of dollars into to the right people, but again you believe whatever you want to believe.  People are suffering more from Covid fatigue than they are Trump fatigue and that's saying something.  Let's blow something out of proportion, then act surprised that people are sick of hearing about it a year later when you try to make a bigger deal out of it.  More brilliance.  Let's bury them with meaningless numbers as a scare tactic and then be shocked when people stop listening. 

Not a single instance of critical thinking among the bunch of you.  You deserve the trash you've created.

Good lord...this guy was unbanned and comes back and does this?

Are you sure that was a smart idea?

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

[/embed]
It sure is...oh well...can't limit freedom of speech no matter what form it comes in...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

[/embed]

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles … hite-house

https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/black-liv … nc-guests/

I'm glad your concern manifested now, but I wish you had been concerned when this happened 6 months ago.  I appreciate your purpose on this forum has been stated to keep me in check, I'm sure with your objectivity and ability to look at things from an objective and factual nature will make your contributions immeasurable.  I look forward to your quality posts that are supported and evidenced.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I thought you were leaving because the admins won't remove the posters who don't agree with you? So not a man of your word then eh.

On the violence in the summer? I condemned it then sweetcheeks. Atleast try to keep up.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

If you don't know the difference between what happened Wednesday and all those other things you posted, then you are pretty clueless.  ALso the people currently "protesting" and protesting a lie that has been proven false by multiple judges, the FBI, the former attorney general etc...that makes it even worse.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

If you don't know the difference between what happened Wednesday and all those other things you posted, then you are pretty clueless.  ALso the people currently "protesting" and protesting a lie that has been proven false by multiple judges, the FBI, the former attorney general etc...that makes it even worse.

Listen you can lie straight to peoples faces and then Call it freedom of speech. That’s what we do now.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

The two of them are not interested in discussion. They just want to stroke their egos and tell themselves how clever they are despite been wrong probably more that anyone else on the forum. They want to stuff their opinions down everyone's throat as fact.

Here's the giveaway, while they are busy deflecting by posting blm videos from the summer they are simultaneously avoiding the violence that occurred last week.
More hypocrisy from the two kings of fake concern.

It's no coincidence that this thread, while heated has been civil since laurel and Hardy went awol and then this as soon as they return.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Republican voter registration is declining in the last week...people switching parties, cancelling registration all together or going independent.

This should not be allowed...they’re over reacting to the nothing that happened last week.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/early-warnin … 35341.html

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

NYT: "McConnell has told associates he believes President Trump has committed impeachable offenses and to be pleased democrats are moving to impeach him."

All these antifa double agents coming out of the woodwork. Crazy huh?

Board footer