You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Covid 19

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Making up stuff again?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Making up stuff again?

You're not a bald red head with no college education? 10

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You're not a bald red head

Bwahahahahahahahaaaa

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You're not a bald red head

Bwahahahahahahahaaaa

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Documented fact brah.

I'll leave ya steam.... Again. 14

Yea, you got me piping mad.  Say high to your 7 or 8 siblings for me, I'm sure you're a very successful man and not a loser who married a woman and raising her kids.  You got me good! lol

This is like the most racist shit I’ve ever seen.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Notice my replies are always a response to a post where as his repeatedly try to get a response by getting personal? (accepted here)
You know there and then he lost the argument, factually and morally.

He's embarrassing really.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Knock this shit off. The spat just switched threads.

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Documented fact brah.

I'll leave ya steam.... Again. 14

Yea, you got me piping mad.  Say high to your 7 or 8 siblings for me, I'm sure you're a very successful man and not a loser who married a woman and raising her kids.  You got me good! lol

Racist? Aren't they both white?

No Irish.... personal attacks aren't condoned here but here's a tip.... don't talk about your personal life on a public forum where you get into heated discussions with people from time to time.

It reminds me of the buzz- Bono-Russ-etc fiasco. Everybody knew everybody's shit somehow yet supposedly me/Evo deserved part of the blame.

Bullshit.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
James wrote:

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

No Irish.... personal attacks aren't condoned here but here's a tip.... don't talk about your personal life on a public forum where you get into heated discussions with people from time to time.

It reminds me of the buzz- Bono-Russ-etc fiasco. Everybody knew everybody's shit somehow yet supposedly me/Evo deserved part of the blame.

Bullshit.

Not sure when I talked about anything he attributed to me there James? I mean you feel the need to defend him so I'm sure you will have no problem providing where I said any of what he said of my life. Married a girl with someone else's kids? Lol.

Also despite the rambling and excusing personal attacks while also affirming you don't condone them.

That's that lack of consistency there.
Cheers.

Read what I said and then what Rocky said, and you came to the conclusion that you needed to single me out rather than the person doing it?
Noone else finds that response wild eh?
Hypocrites.

Sky Dog wrote:

I’ll stick to you and your country mind your business and we will mind ours. Sorry for your loss Irish,  with your mom. It s rough and I have been there.

Nobody is right  or wrong in this shit America is in. Best left to stay out of it as there is no good party.

The unbelievably large amount of executive orders is unprecedented! I am scared as our radical rights are way more ready for war than the radical left. Yes, people should be scared as Our President seems to be way more headed to a Civil War than the right. Every executive order is just a way to push us further apart . Shocking

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Bullshit.

You don’t think an American can be racist toward a white European?

Board footer