You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Covid 19

mitchejw wrote:

You're saying because it came from an MD (who lost his license to practice) and Oprah and Jenny McCarthy that makes it a liberal conspiracy?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

No, I'm saying your contribution of:

mitchejw wrote:

Oh my god…this post is embarrassingly full of shit.

Is a complete garbage post where you just dismiss someone without contributing anything.  Your contribution is "you're full of shit", and you never bother to qualify a counter opinion.  You just pretend you live in an alternate reality where our shared history never happened.  I'm saying the antivaccine movement in the later half of the 20th century and into the 21st was led by left-wing nut jobs almost exclusively.  Then because Rand Paul, an actual doctor, argues that his antibodies from contracting COVID are stronger than any vaccine (something supported by several studies), you parrot your media talking points that anti-vaxxers are a Republican phenomenon.  "Vaccines Cause Autism" was championed among the same folks who claimed 9/11 was an inside job (and history shows you as one of those on this forum) among a plethora of other wacky ideas.  I'm not interested in making it partisan, but for you to deny its overlap with left-wing communitarian/hippie types and just dismiss ID's post with "you're full of shit", proves why you shouldn't be allowed to participate in any discussion on current topics.  You don't have any idea what you're talking about, and post only to antagonize people who have put in the effort to create an informed opinion, but whose opinion is in violation of the orthodoxy you've outsourced all of your critical thinking abilities to. 

It's clear to me you're not interested in reading what any of us actually say, let alone read anything to qualify your own opinions.  Just go away dude, you've been banned twice for this shit and it'll catch up with you again.  You're in no position to opine on the efficacy of medical treatment for COVID as you've made it apparent you haven't enacted any labor to have basic researched understanding of COVID and how it is transmitted and whom it affects.  If you think watching 5 minutes of Chris Cuomo or another yahoo has left you informed, you're sadly mistaken.  I'm not advocating any position on this, but you are in no position to mock and dismiss those who have actually read the trials and efficacy stats of anything out there.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

mitchejw wrote:

Is a complete garbage post where you just dismiss someone without contributing anything.  Your contribution is "you're full of shit", and you never bother to qualify a counter opinion.  You just pretend you live in an alternate reality where our shared history never happened.  I'm saying the antivaccine movement in the later half of the 20th century and into the 21st was led by left-wing nut jobs almost exclusively.  Then because Rand Paul, an actual doctor, argues that his antibodies from contracting COVID are stronger than any vaccine (something supported by several studies), you parrot your media talking points that anti-vaxxers are a Republican phenomenon.  "Vaccines Cause Autism" was championed among the same folks who claimed 9/11 was an inside job (and history shows you as one of those on this forum) among a plethora of other wacky ideas.  I'm not interested in making it partisan, but for you to deny its overlap with left-wing communitarian/hippie types and just dismiss ID's post with "you're full of shit", proves why you shouldn't be allowed to participate in any discussion on current topics.  You don't have any idea what you're talking about, and post only to antagonize people who have put in the effort to create an informed opinion, but whose opinion is in violation of the orthodoxy you've outsourced all of your critical thinking abilities to. 

It's clear to me you're not interested in reading what any of us actually say, let alone read anything to qualify your own opinions.  Just go away dude, you've been banned twice for this shit and it'll catch up with you again.  You're in no position to opine on the efficacy of medical treatment for COVID as you've made it apparent you haven't enacted any labor to have basic researched understanding of COVID and how it is transmitted and whom it affects.  If you think watching 5 minutes of Chris Cuomo or another yahoo has left you informed, you're sadly mistaken.  I'm not advocating any position on this, but you are in no position to mock and dismiss those who have actually read the trials and efficacy stats of anything out there.

I'm actually quite qualified to speak about the autism/vaccine topics...it was one of my chief studies in graduate school. I mean extremely qualified to speak on this topic...but that shit don't matter because you're an expert on everything....so tell us all how it ought to be...

I was actually threatened by Dr. Andrew Wakefield himself...you don't even know who that is though...so whatever....let me know what you're an expert on later....foreign policy, medical science....what is it this week again?

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

mitchejw wrote:

I'm actually quite qualified to speak about the autism/vaccine topics...it was one of my chief studies in graduate school. I mean extremely qualified to speak on this topic...but that shit don't matter because you're an expert on everything....so tell us all how it ought to be...

I was actually threatened by Dr. Andrew Wakefield himself...you don't even know who that is though...so whatever....let me know what you're an expert on later....foreign policy, medical science....what is it this week again?

Thanks for proving my point once again you can't read or respond to something someone posted.  I never once said you can't "speak about the autism/vaccine topics", but I did say:

You're in no position to opine on the efficacy of medical treatment for COVID as you've made it apparent you haven't enacted any labor to have basic researched understanding of COVID and how it is transmitted and whom it affects.  If you think watching 5 minutes of Chris Cuomo or another yahoo has left you informed, you're sadly mistaken.  I'm not advocating any position on this, but you are in no position to mock and dismiss those who have actually read the trials and efficacy stats of anything out there.

What you studied 20 years ago in graduate school or even 5 years ago has no relevance on the various COVID treatments out there (you called it a de-wormer) nor does it qualify you talk about the efficacy of the mRNA COVID vaccines that came out in the past 8 months.  Like I said, you haven't read shit, yet you feel qualified to come in here and shit on other people without actually contributing anything to the conversation.  Then when called out on it, you change topics and come up with some defense for your behavior.  You don't have a clue, Joe.  You're just looking for attention.  Prove me wrong, stay on topic and contribute something in direct response to ID's post you called bullshit.  Flex your graduate studies and inform us on who was the most vocal and claimed vaccines caused autism?  Go ahead.  Or "yawn" and pretend you have any interest in participating in a discussion and not just finding an outlet for your deranged thinking.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

are you fuckin' kidding me? you're trying to bait me back in? I stopped interacting....tipped my cap to the ol' experts on this message board...real geniuses....

and you're now using me real first name?

Randall Flagg is once again threatening me...once again right out in the open...

Randall Flagg

I have no idea what you’re talking about. I don’t know your real name and I’ve never contacted you outside of this forum. If your name is “Joe”, the same first name of our incoherent mouth piece President, I sure as shit didn’t know that.  This is exactly what I mean.  But if it makes you feel any better, my name is Curt, and I’ve shared that with many people. Call me that anytime you want

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I have no idea what you’re talking about. I don’t know your real name and I’ve never contacted you outside of this forum. If your name is “Joe”, I sure as shit didn’t know that.  This is exactly what I mean.  But if it makes you feel any better, my name is Curt, and I’ve shared that with many people. Call me that anytime you want

I wrote a public letter to Dr. Andrew Wakefield in the Chicago Sun Times many years ago...I was threatened with law suits immediately after...

These people weren't fucking around with me so moved on...but I get the gist of the whole fucking argument...but for a brief moment I had to retain a lawyer....if that makes me a fuckin' retard in your eyes....then I'm a retard...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I read the HermanCainaward Reddit sub from time to time.

Republicans are dropping like flies now...and they're getting younger.

Some are even having "Covid parties"...where they get each other sick hoping for herd immunity and of course, the ICU is in their near future.

Something has to be done about this.

It's like a mass suicide.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I thought it was just old farts dying.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I thought it was just old farts dying.

It's now hitting the late 20s- early 40s demographic like a ton of bricks.

Maybe they should chemtrail the vaccine in these areas....

Board footer