You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: NFL 2019

mitchejw wrote:

Another interesting question...with all the drama surrounding GB and Rodgers I fully expect Rodgers to have an outstanding season. Is it really reasonable to think this will be his last year in GB?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I sure as shit didn't think the Pats would drop Newton.

All these teams willing to go with their young guys, and the Bears still want to start Andy Dalton when Justin Fields is clearly the better option.

And add the COVID angle.  Newtown had to miss practice because he left the state, and that's only a requirement for players who have refused to get vaccinated.  The NFL is saying teams with COVID positives that cause a reschedule from unvaxxed players will forfeit their games.  Newton was iffy at best as his capability as a staring QB.  Add in the risk Belichick takes of Newton testing positive and forcing all the QBs out of the game, and he runs a real chance of forfeiting a game.  I wonder how much more we'll see of this tomorrow morning.

Great points. From all reports Cam had a decent camp and the competition between him and Mac was pretty even. The Covid issue from last week may have tipped the scale in Mac’s favor once and for all. Interestingly, Jones was the only QB to make the team since Hoyer was also cut and Stidham is on the PUP list. Of course that will change and they’ll likely bring Hoyer back before the season starts.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

faldor wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

Hey any spots open? I am an avid player.

I just sent you and Neemo invites, so let me know if you received it.

Hey sorry didn't get it.

jimmythomas1983@gmail.com is my email.

faldor

faldor wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:
faldor wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

Hey any spots open? I am an avid player.

I just sent you and Neemo invites, so let me know if you received it.

Hey sorry didn't get it.

jimmythomas1983@gmail.com is my email.

Sorry, I’m just seeing this now. Draft is in less than 3 hours and we need an even number of teams to draft. So I checked with a couple guys to see if they were still planning on playing this year. If I don’t hear back from either I can give you control of their team. One guy only made 1 move last year so I’m guessing he’s not super interested, so as long as I can get that done in between or during my other draft at 7:30. Busy night. I’ll keep you posted.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Hey guys...I was planning on participating in the draft. I see that I'm no longer in the league. Just wondering if I could get clarification.

faldor

faldor wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Hey guys...I was planning on participating in the draft. I see that I'm no longer in the league. Just wondering if I could get clarification.

Were you in the league last year? If you give me your email I can send you and SundanceKid invites so we’d have an even number. Everyone should have been auto-renewed from last season.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
faldor wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Were you in the league last year? If you give me your email I can send you and SundanceKid invites so we’d have an even number. Everyone should have been auto-renewed from last season.

I was in the league last year...I'm Izzys Guitar Techs.

jwm5263@yahoo.com

When is the draft exactly?

faldor

faldor wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
faldor wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I was in the league last year...I'm Izzys Guitar Techs.

jwm5263@yahoo.com

When is the draft exactly?

You’re already in there. Draft is at 9, in 20 minutes.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

How many showed up for the draft?

It's why I stopped participating years ago....half the time I missed it.

It was fun though although I preferred the pick em league we did back then.

faldor

faldor wrote:
James wrote:

How many showed up for the draft?

It's why I stopped participating years ago....half the time I missed it.

It was fun though although I preferred the pick em league we did back then.

I think we had more than half the teams present for the draft. 6 or 7 out of 10 I would guess. It was a crazy night for me so I didn’t track it exactly. I had another draft at 7:30 and that finished around 8:40. Then I tried to help put my daughter to bed before the next draft at 9. Life moves fast.

Board footer