You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 468 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

I think it's more likely California is broken up into three states than electing a Republican governor anytime soon.

Aussie
 Rep: 284 

Re: Current Events Thread

Aussie wrote:

Whilst the previous guy with the orange face certainly had his share of cringey moments. This guy is just as bad in his own way lol

“That fellow down under…thank you very much pal”.  Fucken funny.


mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:

Aaaaaand right on queue Don boy calls California recall election rigged. This guy is a walking, talking shit stain of a human being.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-releas … 41602.html

misterID
 Rep: 468 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

Do your mental health a favor and ignore him

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 329 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

FAA just made the bridge in Del Rio Texas a no fly zone so Fox News can’t fly their drone to report on the border crisis.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 329 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Whilst the previous guy with the orange face certainly had his share of cringey moments. This guy is just as bad in his own way lol

“That fellow down under…thank you very much pal”.  Fucken funny.


Hahaha holy shit

misterID
 Rep: 468 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:



Remember when Desantis was killing people with drugs he had a vested interest in? Now they're taking away those drugs to give to other states and take credit of their effectiveness.

misterID
 Rep: 468 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

FAA just made the bridge in Del Rio Texas a no fly zone so Fox News can’t fly their drone to report on the border crisis.

Is this not abuse of power?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 329 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

FAA just made the bridge in Del Rio Texas a no fly zone so Fox News can’t fly their drone to report on the border crisis.

Is this not abuse of power?


James
 Rep: 644 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:
misterID wrote:



Remember when Desantis was killing people with drugs he had a vested interest in? Now they're taking away those drugs to give to other states and take credit of their effectiveness.

God I'm so sick of how everything about this has a political slant...and this move here is almost unbelievable. It's comical.

It's one more thing added to the massive list of things that they had conniption fits over Trump doing but now it's peaches and cream for them to do it.


I’m not. The recall hasn’t been within the margin of error for months. This is a state that went 64-34 for Biden. It went 62% for Newsom in 2018. The idea that a Trump surrogate could get elected in California is almost laughable.

Jenner isn't a normal politician. Literally millions of people worship the Kardashian clan. That right there gives him an 'in' that others don't have...and the celeb factor changes the red/blue dynamic to a degree.

A state that votes Schwarzenegger for governor will vote Jenner for governor. Hell...it wasn't even clown world yet when Arnold won.


This is all moot of course because it's now obvious Jenner had no real desire to actually do it.... just a minor publicity stunt to remind everyone of the Kardashians.

I don't find the possibility laughable... it's scary.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB