You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: NFL 2021-22 Season

James wrote:

Quick predictions...

Raiders vs Bengals

Bengals

Patriots vs Bills

Bills

Eagles vs Bucs

Bucs

49ers vs Cowboys

49ers

Steelers vs Chiefs

Chiefs

Rams vs Cardinals

Rams

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Man was that an ugly game last night, unless you’re a Bills fan. I didn’t feel good about the Pats chances heading into the game but I didn’t expect a complete beat down like that. Josh Allen was awesome and the Pats D was awful. Not a good combo. Bills D played well too. I wouldn’t overreact too much though going forward. The Bills are a much better team than the Pats. The gap is much closer with the Chiefs and Titans.

Bengals took care of business too, though at least the Raiders put up an admirable fight. Bad play call on that last play but they never quit despite all they went through this season.

There are always upsets but it just seemed to me that the top 4 seeds in the AFC were much better than the bottom 3. It’s looking like it’ll play out that way. The best shot at an upset in the NFC would be San Fran over Dallas in my mind but it wouldn’t shock me if all the favorites advanced.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Bengals should feel dirty for that win.  They shouldn't have gotten credit for that TD, which means they would have kicked a FG. With LV 9 yards from the goal line in the 4th QTR with seconds left, they absolutely would have kicked and made a FG tying up the game.  It should have gone into overtime.  I know the NFL punishes players who denounce shitty refs (why?), but Cincinnati and their fans should be ashamed they advanced with a such a blatant fuck up.  I can't think of anything this bad since when the Refs overturned Jesse James' touchdown against the Pats in 2017 or the refs not calling PI against LA against the Saints in 2019.

James

James wrote:

I fell asleep during the Bills game. Wish I hadn't.

Bills the first team to have a so called perfect game...no punts, no turnovers, and no FGs.

I remember that 92 Bills-49ers game where neither team punted... which was a first at the time...but of course there were some turnovers.

This Bucs-Eagles game is crazy. Bucs are reminding me of that 88 49ers and 98 Broncos team...just moves the ball at will. Like a machine.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
faldor wrote:

Man was that an ugly game last night, unless you’re a Bills fan. I didn’t feel good about the Pats chances heading into the game but I didn’t expect a complete beat down like that. Josh Allen was awesome and the Pats D was awful. Not a good combo. Bills D played well too. I wouldn’t overreact too much though going forward. The Bills are a much better team than the Pats. The gap is much closer with the Chiefs and Titans.

Bengals took care of business too, though at least the Raiders put up an admirable fight. Bad play call on that last play but they never quit despite all they went through this season.

There are always upsets but it just seemed to me that the top 4 seeds in the AFC were much better than the bottom 3. It’s looking like it’ll play out that way. The best shot at an upset in the NFC would be San Fran over Dallas in my mind but it wouldn’t shock me if all the favorites advanced.

Mac Jones is Robin Finck. And I love the Pats. Impossible situation.

James

James wrote:

Niners should've went for 2 after that TD.

I had a strong feeling this would be the upset of wild card weekend.

James

James wrote:

Niners are giving this game away!

I knew they should've went for two. It's gonna bite them on the ass.

James

James wrote:

That last play was the dumbest thing I've ever seen a QB do.

Seconds left on the clock...no timeouts...and you run down the middle? 18

Jesus...

They had enough time for two shots at the end zone.

I laughed at those Cowboys fans they showed crying like babies in the stands. That woman was acting like a loved one died. 16

Must have bet a bunch of money on the game.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Prescott has to be the dumbest QB in the NFL. All he had to do was hand the ball to the ref. 16

James

James wrote:

61l1zn.jpg

Board footer