You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Covid 19

-Jack- wrote:

The truckers in Canada didn't get the memo that COVID is over? What are they protesting?

Hey man, if you don’t recognize the danger these truckers pose as on par with WW1 and WW2, you’re a Nazi sympathizer. Trudeau absolutely isn’t an authoritarian by declaring himself emergency powers 2 years into this. Left wing political violence can occur unimpeded by fire bombing court houses, police stations, and taking over neighborhoods and declaring yourself independent. They can even block major interstates and roads. But the minute your stated reasons go against the progressive ideology, we need to call in the military and police force to use violence or threats of violence.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

This chapter is ending. Almost the entire world is ditching the various restrictions. No mask requirements, no vaccine mandates, and Johnson and Johnson has shitcanned their vaccine.

Even Fauci said a couple days ago it's wrapping up.

Of course you're still going to be at risk. It's just not going to be in the news constantly. They're already doing it. I channel surfed the news yesterday and they didn't talk about it at all.

I gotta laugh at this one.

https://preview.redd.it/7b1qwldzflh81.j … d13b88a477

That’s pretty accurate.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I remember idiots at the the beginning of all this making masks out of shitty t shirts they got for free….you know….those shirts that have 15 advertisements on the back?

N95 masks are worn during surgery which should tell you something. You’re more at risk from infection than from the actual procedure in most cases.

I’m still inclined to appreciate the cartoon James posted. A big part of all of this was being told by other people how much they loved America but hated doing anything for it that might benefit anyone else.

The lesson i learned during the trump era is that if anyone tries to tell me how to be patriotic….like said guy in the cartoon, i know they’re full of shit.

To have people tell you who you’ve known for 25 years that if you don’t support trump you’re un American. To have veterans tell you that you don’t deserve to vote bc you didn’t serve….

Finally, to be told I’m not American bc i wore i mask, cloth or not, i was still doing it for the love of my country.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I finally caught it...tested positive on Tuesday

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Ah, sorry to hear that, man. You okay?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Damn.... scary shit.

I know the odds are in your favor but still scary. We're not spring chickens anymore.

Have you been getting the boosters every few months? They tried to keep pushing it here but everyone got sick of it. Now that they want all kids getting it you don't see very many advocates for it.

I've only had the first J&J vaccine and one booster.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I have 2 doses and one booster...that max i am eligible for here..I'm ok  but 1st couple nights weren't fun lol

Triple H
 Rep: 2 

Triple H wrote:

I'm unvaccinated, and will never get it. I'm sure there will be some on this board who think that's insanity and I'm putting myself and others at risk but the reality is there is a demographic of society who this junk vaccine is absolutely useless for and for the rest it may help lessen symptoms for a short period of time and that's it. I'm not signing up for a lifetime of potentially dangerous/deadly boosters. Also it does absolutely NOTHING in terms of preventing transmission so nobody is safer when somebody else gets this poison.  I'm unvaccinated and had covid and for me it was a mild cold for a few days. My 73 year old unvaccinated dad and 73 year old vaccinated mom both had covid and experienced identical symptoms for the same period of time. My 92 year old unvaccinated grandpa had covid and was fine. The reality is the vaccine is NOT a blanket solution for all, it's efficacy is insanely poor at best and an individual's reaction to covid is a crap shoot. Some get it bad, some don't. Whether they are vaccinated or not. Covid vaccine zealots need to chill out.  Live and let Live or in this case perhaps Live and let Die.

As for the masks.... The way the public wears and uses them, they have absolutely no positive impact in keeping anyone safe. In fact they have likely done more damage to people's mental health than anything. especially young children who have parents and other adults drilling into them that they are at risk if they leave their homes without a mask.  The aggressive propaganda marketing of masks from the get go was nothing more than a visual tool to remind everyone to be terrified.  It was meant to gauge compliance, it was meant to create division among the people. Those who are "compassionate and caring" wore masks and supported mandates while and those who who didn't were selfish grandma haters. There are countless experts in the field epidemiology who have stated these masks and the way the public wears them is useless in terms of preventing the spread of an airborne virus. Virtue signaling  "It's just a mask, just wear it and don't be an asshole" turned into all these mandates and lockdowns and vaccine propaganda.

I could go on for hours but I'm new and don't need everyone hating me already.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Please no more antivax ... good lord

I've lost my sense of smell...its very strange

Triple H
 Rep: 2 

Triple H wrote:

I'm not antivax. Such a lazy argument. I'm pro choice and clearly this "vaccine" is garbage. You've been vaccinated and lost your sense of smell. I wasn't vaccinated and covid barely affected me. Seems to me it's a crap shoot and the precious vaccine does next to nothing and also comes with a littany of serious side effects including death. Please no more ignorantly labelling people antivax as if those who chose not to be vaccinated are scum or vermin.  I respect your chose, so respect mine. The vast majority of those who chose not to get this junk have spent countless hours looking into it from all aspects and perspectives. They didn't just eat the spoon fed narrative.

Board footer