You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: SOG single coming?

misterID wrote:

It seems he records vocals around the same time. When the locker demos were made Better didn’t even have lyrics or vocals yet.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

One song with vocals we haven't heard before and the entire fan community will be overjoyed. One song. For now that's all we need, Axl ....

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'd be happy for the leaks to come out though because we know they're good vocally.

New songs would be cool too, but i'll take proper versions coming out of Perhaps, State of Grace and even an Eye on You version of some type than I would songs where he's using his current live voice.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

His recording voice should be fine. Well rested, warmed up and standing still.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

They need a new song ASAP...I don't even care which song it is... anything.

Going by the clips I watched from Rio, they are bored silly. They need something new to add some much needed adrenaline.

If unable to release a new song for whatever reason/excuse...either pretend it's 1991 and perform unreleased songs or pull a 2016-17 and rotate in a new batch of covers.

The status quo can't continue forever. They're noticeably bored and this will rub off onto the audience at some point.

They got a bit lively when Absurd and Hard School came out. They need that again.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

If it is State of Grace as next single or batch it really will be interesting to see if there are fresher vocals than the locker leaks. They sound very much like guides to me.
Given it looks like this and Atlas, it sure does lend credence to the theory that Axl only has 5 or so songs with completed vocals from the Chinese leftovers.

I’ve heard it mentioned or theorised also that SOG could be the General - where does this stem from and is there any credibility to it ?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I just don’t believe he only has five completed songs. He hadn’t even written Better, Shackler’s or Scraped when those locker demos were made.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Would they be shrewd enough to release a single with NFL publicity behind it? Amazon has TNF could there be an opportunity for exposure on that programming? Amazon trying to bolster its product with things outside of football…I don’t know. I’ve seen things like this in the past…commentator says coming out of the break “new single by Guns N Roses you’re hearing it here first, check them on tour bla bla”

Never mind makes too much sense.

Tortilla_Man
 Rep: 1 

Tortilla_Man wrote:

They already did some NFL promotion with Hard Skool.

They had a premiere for the Lyric Video on the NFL Morning Show on NFL Network.

They spent almost as much time hyping the song as the 30 second clip that ended up on the air.

It was kinda disappointing that they didn't even play the whole song.

Sky Dog wrote:
misterID wrote:

I just don’t believe he only has five completed songs. He hadn’t even written Better, Shackler’s or Scraped when those locker demos were made.

He has way more than 5 song with lyrics

Board footer