You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: OLSEN TO HEATH FEDS: LET'S DEAL

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

If she had something to do with his death, she should get life in prison. 

Honestly, someone needs to make an example of these teen 'stars' who do nothing but cocaine and partying.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Life in Prison?? Really?  No "personal" accountability on this one?

Saikin wrote:

Honestly, someone needs to make an example of these teen 'stars' who do nothing but cocaine and partying.

God did. Or Darwinism, whichever you believe. Take a look at Heath Ledger.

It's about ownership & personal accountability. He obviously had a drug problem & it's unlikely someone put the Oxycontin into him unknowingly & even if so it's not likely that can be proven. If people are going to mix meds together to get high, or even do any heavy drugs death is a factor they are playing with. Don't blame Mary Kate Olsen for it..

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
russtcb wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Life in Prison?? Really?  No "personal" accountability on this one?

Saikin wrote:

God did. Or Darwinism, whichever you believe. Take a look at Heath Ledger.

It's about ownership & personal accountability. He obviously had a drug problem & it's unlikely someone put the Oxycontin into him unknowingly & even if so it's not likely that can be proven. If people are going to mix meds together to get high, or even do any heavy drugs death is a factor they are playing with. Don't blame Mary Kate Olsen for it..

I didn't really think about it that way. Makes sense as well.

What i meant is if she played a role in any criminal way.  She's obviously worried if she's asking for immunity already and won't talk. 

More than likely it'll boil down to personal accountability, and it won't make an example for many people.  They'll use the excuse that they are in control and it will never happen to them. 

Such a waste of talent.  Makes me sick.  17

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

If feds wanted to talk to me, about anything, I would want immunity from prosecution beforeI opened my mouth. This move doesn't make her look anything but smart imo. Heath's death was probably his fault - I don't see how anyone else could be guilty of foul play in a simple od case.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

He got the drugs from Mary Kate. This has been underground common knowledge ever since it happened.

She should do time if they get any hard evidence. She won't get life, but I assume she'd be guilty of some manslaughter charge.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

They should let Heath R.I.P. and stop drudging this shit up. An amazing talent was accidentally lost. Admire this last great performance he gave and let it be. They need to give the smear campaign a break.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It's not a smear campaign. The authorities are doing their job, it just happens to be something they can get publicity with.

It works both ways.

They might be doing it for publicity, but Ledger was very depressed and in a very dark place, and instead as a friend, getting him the help he needed, if depression was a gun - Mary Kate gave him the bullets, and she is responsible for his death, even if it was accidental.

Just because I hit and kill a kid with my car accidentally... doesn't mean I don't face charges.

Board footer