You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: MSL's GnRSource interview transcript

James wrote:

MSL has been on the forums a few years, and with everything that has happened, he has NEVER been caught in a lie and no one has proven that anything he has said is a lie.

That's a pretty damn good track record.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

MSL has been on the forums a few years, and with everything that has happened, he has NEVER been caught in a lie and no one has proven that anything he has said is a lie.

That's a pretty damn good track record.

Just for clarity...I wasn't saying he is lying...I was pointing out that he himself has said that he's lied when necessary. I remember a post on HTGTH where he talks about pretending to send a guitar to a horder and so on.

Mind you...i fully support the bringing down of the horders.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

You would think we were trading nuclear war heads during the cold war after reading these stories.  I think the life of a GNR fan is now greater and bigger than GNR.  The daily lives of this underground GNR mafia full of hoarders and leaker is beyond amazing.  This shit is made for a movie.  I mean launching a leak from china in the middle of the square, simply brilliant.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

This shit is made for a movie.  I mean launching a leak from china in the middle of the square, simply brilliant.

I dont know what to think of this.  I mean MSL has never out and out lied to us.  But I think that part was him taking liberties with the story.  If I'm wrong thats awesome, but it just seems a little outlandish.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Everythingthing related in any way to CD is outlandish at this point.

my MO has never changed. i work the con like a motherfucker until it's over and then i fess up to everything. the fact that i have to lie so much in my line of work is actually the reason i insist on being so honest in my personal time.

the leak was indeed "launched" from china in the middle of the square. i know for a fact that madison confirmed to management that the leak originated from china and i'm assuming that's why nobody from the GNR camp has contacted me.

as for why i insist on promoting myself so much . . . it's simple really. the more well known i become in the community, the more hoarders that contact me. the more hoarders that contact me, the better chance i have of pulling off another stunt in the future.

a lot of these hoarders aren't bad people, they are just scared shitless of GNR. me operating in such a public fashion and standing up to the GNR camp and getting away with it makes them a little more comfortable and that much more likely to let something slip through the cracks.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

a lot of these hoarders aren't bad people, they are just scared shitless of GNR. me operating in such a public fashion and standing up to the GNR camp and getting away with it makes them a little more comfortable and that much more likely to let something slip through the cracks.

I don't buy that.  You could very easily leak anything if you wanted to.

alright, well i guess you have more experience with these hoarders than i do, so you can teach class while i go eat some raisin bran. holler.

Sky Dog wrote:

did azoff call you?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't know about all the leaker stuff, you just have to take MSL's word for that, because we all pretty much don't know.

But the interaction with Beta and the lawyers, and all that shit, I believe MSL 100% of that shit. That's not hard to believe at all.

Board footer