You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: New Design......

Will wrote:

It may have been a cache/history problem with your Firefox browser smile I'm using Firefox 3 here and it seems to work okay. No code has been changed since last night and it seems to have corrected itself for sic. and Roxxie.

We're gonna test it in Opera and AOL browser tonight. If anyone else is having display problems post up here and we'll look into them all.

Anyone know how to get a copy of Firefox 2? I'm running v3 but probably quite a few folk using the old version still hmm

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html

Can download Firefox 2 from there.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Is there any way to get it to where it says who started the topic when you are just browsing different threads?

Great design by the way.  5

rose22
 Rep: 12 

rose22 wrote:

james and everyone else at my favorite website, great new site design and keep up the great work. i don't post much but i read just about everything and i just want to say one more time that this place fuckin' rocks !

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Looking pretty fucking good people, nice work!

Nik
 Rep: 6 

Nik wrote:

I love the new design!

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I dont know if this has already been mentioned, but no avatars are showing up on my end of the site.  I even tried deleting and setting it up again.  Anyone else having this problem?

Will

Will wrote:

If your using Firefox please can you go to "Tools - Clear Private Data" and tick the boxes as shown below:

tommie_avs.jpg

Let me know if that works. If you could also give it a test in Internet Explorer just to see if it works that would be great smile

On a more positive note, videos for all of UYI 1 have now been added. UYI 2 and Spaghetti will be added later (or tomorrow). To view a video use the drop down in right hand side menu called "GNR Songs" - AFD, Lies also available.

Glad to see all the feedback is positive so far 9

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

hmm this is weird.  I did exactly what you said and it worked.  But by deleting my cookies it signed me out.  When I sign back in the avatars disappear again.  I've done it twice now.

Will

Will wrote:

What version of Firefox are you running Tommie? Go to "Help" - "About Mozilla Firefox" and it should tell ya.

We'll take it from there. Oh, and did you try using Internet Explorer? If you can try deleting your history etc in IE also.

Board footer