You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: So long.....

As I've said for a while now, I'm going to Iraq.  Well today is that day and I'm couting the hours before I leave.  I wish you all the best and hope you enjoy CD when it drops.  Hopefully I'll still be able to post from Iraq, but I won't know the situation until I'm there.  For those interested, I've created a website where I and my friends across the services will record our ideas and thoughts of the day.  Although only the forum exists now, my buddy is gonna design a mainpage to link the blogs.  The address is www.fromthesandbox.com     Take care and I'll try to be back in this mess soon.

-- Curt

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Good luck and keep safe dude smile Look forward to seeing you back on the other side smile

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

May God be with you. While we certainly have many disagreements, always respected you and how strong your beliefs are regarding the war and how you are willing to fight(and possibly die) for those beliefs.

A true american.

You will be in the prayers of everyone here at GNR Evolution.

Will definitely check your website periodically while you are in "the sand box".

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i hope you return safely randall, take care of yourself bro

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Safe trip bro. A big thank you for what you and your fellow troops are doing for us.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Take care man, hope to hear from you soon. 

Make sure to drop us your email so we can make sure your kept "up to date" on CD.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Take care soldier!

Thank you VERY much for fighting for our country.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Good luck man.  Be careful.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

"Y'know what I think? Don't really matter what I think. Once that first bullet goes past your head, politics and all that shit just goes right out the window."

"When I go home people'll ask me, "Hey Hoot, why do you do it man? What, you some kinda war junkie?" You know what I'll say? I won't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand that it's about the men next to you, and that's it. That's all it is. " 

Hoot - Black Hawk Down

Take care man, be safe, and when you get back here we'll continue our 'Chinese Democracy is coming out soon' threads...

Board footer