You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

Re: The "Best Buy" leaks

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
D-Machine wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Chinese Democracy sounds even more increadible from what we've heard.  The vocals sound completly redone, guitar parts added and made more prominent, and way more harmony parts everywhere. 

And this is now the second song i can say honestly that we've heard Bbf on.

To me it sounded exactly like the version we got last month or so.

CD is way different, plus the last lyric has been changed and has a high pitched Axl vocal track now

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
D-Machine wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Chinese Democracy sounds even more increadible from what we've heard.  The vocals sound completly redone, guitar parts added and made more prominent, and way more harmony parts everywhere. 

And this is now the second song i can say honestly that we've heard Bbf on.

CD is way different, plus the last lyric has been changed and has a high pitched Axl vocal track now

yeah i noticed that too. i know i already mentioned this but did you notice the sweet ass new effects at .34 of CD, banging and echoing in rythmic form.

if these songs sound better to us now over a crappy cell phone imagine what they will sound like blasting out of stereos in high digital quality.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
russtcb wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
D-Machine wrote:

I noticed the harmony vocal but I didn't notice an lyric change.

Speaking of lyric changes... I hope that the finished version of The Blues has the "what's inside of you" added to it that Axl did sometimes on the 07 tour.

CD is definently different.  To my ears, that's the song that has changed the most out of these 3.  And definently for the better.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
russtcb wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
D-Machine wrote:

I noticed the harmony vocal but I didn't notice an lyric change.

Speaking of lyric changes... I hope that the finished version of The Blues has the "what's inside of you" added to it that Axl did sometimes on the 07 tour.

The demo of CD we got the last lyric is if your ass was your head you could tell

Now like on tour he sings, when your arms reach up for help and you're outta time
or something like that

Plus there are some new guitar fills and the new vocal track of high pithced axl

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

Axl sang the last line of CD as 'they all reach out for your hand' (or whatever it exactly is) in early 2001, as well.

That's the 'original' ending, if you may.

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

Anyone live on the East Coast where Sunday papers are available?  I am curious if the paper has a Best Buy insert.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

I'm sorry. I wasn't aware they advertised for things 2 months in advance tongue

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Bright Eyes 2005 wrote:

Anyone live on the East Coast where Sunday papers are available?  I am curious if the paper has a Best Buy insert.

No way stuff like that is gonna come out, until GN'R issue a press release.

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

I would start checking that thing every Sunday.  Sounds like there is going to be an update on gunsnroses.com in the next 36 hours.

Board footer