You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

Re: Westerberg & Stinson together again

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

I still think Axl will release CD then tour with the old band for a reunion

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

As I've been saying.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

This is so nuts...  Who knows at this point.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

oh DICKANT

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

its only a matter of time before the replacements reunite they've been flirting with it for a few years now....i wont be shocked when they actually do it

as for him being in gnr or not...who knows only time will tell

Sky Dog wrote:

Nobody's in Gnr right now except Axl....it is almost just like 1998 all over....scary thought.

Just like in May 1998 when SLASH, DUFF were deemed officially out of the recording agreement and Axl told Geffen he would put out the album.

"In the other May 1, 1998 amendment, see Hoffman Decl. Ex. A, Axl Rose agreed, among other things, to deliver that new studio LP (which was even then long overdue under the Recording Agreement) no later than March 1, 1999 and received a substantial advance from Geffen in return."

the fucking guy is literally 10 years overdue.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I just don't see Tommy walking away from a reunited Replacements, to go back to the roller coaster that is GN'R.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Does releasing CD then a reunion tour make more money than releasing CD then CD lineup touring?  I say follow the money trail. Axl used those guys to make "his" album.  After reunion tour, axl can lay his vocals down on what the band wrote on the road and they won't have to have any sessions for their part which would lead to less fights.  If Axl refuses to lay vocals, let izzy sing... Kidding fellas.

Sky Dog wrote:

Tommy makes more money from a Gnr Chinese Democracy tour than he would from a Replacemnts reunion. The Replacements would get some good US festival money from someone like Lollapolooza or Coachella, but for the most part, would draw small theatre crowds of 2500 or so. Gnr in any incarnation is a meal ticket as long as Axl is involved. Tommy is smart and can ultimately do Gnr and a Replacements reunion if he wants to and IF Axl wants him. Simple as that.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Does releasing CD then a reunion tour make more money than releasing CD then CD lineup touring?  I say follow the money trail. Axl used those guys to make "his" album.  After reunion tour, axl can lay his vocals down on what the band wrote on the road and they won't have to have any sessions for their part which would lead to less fights.  If Axl refuses to lay vocals, let izzy sing... Kidding fellas.

I'd be down for an Izzy/Duff led Guns N' Roses album vocally.

Seriously

Board footer