You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Obama and the terrorist

PaSnow wrote:

and the Keating 5 scandal too.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

and the Keating 5 scandal too.

Is that the scandal where McCain was exonerated and even democrats admitted he got the shaft?

If so, its not quite the same.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

No it's the one where he was informed and even admittted he "exercised poor judgement" during an economic scandal.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Ah, Tampa Bay. They changed their logo. I remember them having an actual Ray in their logo.

nugdafied wrote:

Speaking of hanging out with terrorists.......

6r0cd5.jpg

Anytime GW wants to show the world conclusive footage of a passenger airliner hitting The Pentagon or explain how 3 skyscrapers "collapsed" into dust piles in their own footprints I'll be more than happy to listen. Or maybe he could talk about the oil pipeline that just happened to be built in Afghanistan weeks after the US invasion. America is the biggest terrorist organization there is.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It isn't George Bush's job to prove shit to you dude. It happened, it's YOUR JOB to find evidence to disprove it.

And to this day, I haven't seen ANY evidence on the 9/11 truther side the proves shit, beyond theories.

Go read the Popular Mechanics article on 9/11, it explains how everything could accurately happen, and with the way the terrorists pulled it off, with no involvement of our government.

While your at it, let me know when you find Jimmy Hoffa & Jim Morrison.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

The Dow Jones drops down to January 1999 levels, and McCain/Palin have nothing going for them but to talk about stupid shit. Congratulations Obama/Biden, you just locked up the Presidency. Americans vote with their pocketbook, and raising taxes for everyday average Americans is just moronic right about now. Hmmmmm, let me think, one guys going to raise my taxes, and the other guy is going to lower them.. Who should I vote for??

America's next Vice President: Joe Biden. Awesome!!
America's next President: Barack Obama. Awesome!! It's their time.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Wow...this thread has spun wildly out of control...I am not going to resort to name calling or tantrums...however, I have to admit that I'm pretty sick of James' take on things and its ever present existance in this section of the site.

It's quite obvious which side your on...you could tell in many ways. First, this newswire section consists of more articles slamming Obama and pulling up dirt on him than any other candidate/candidate supporters (Biden, Palin, McCain). Second, you could read a single one of your posts in this section...it's quite clear where you stand.  It's also quite clear that you dislike liberals, or democrats...or whatever you wanna call 'em (please avoid addressing this single line of text, if you choose to respond, respond to the whole thing).

Fact is...you're a moderator on this site. You're posts over the past month or so (since I've been paying attention) and probably longer are more than "just the facts" or "for your information" type posts. Just because you get an article from a reputable source doesn't mean you've done your job. You spin any article you can in a negative light.

You're hardly using this privilege as a conversational tool...you're using it to voice your own agenda. That's cool, I guess...but like I said before, you're a mod here...you have more of a responsibility than any of us make sure things are flowing along smoothly, not start fires and add gasolene to them.

No one is saying you can't speak your mind, but for christ sake censor yourself just a little. Two things you should never talk about in life are religion and politics...but if you're going to...be respectful and use some tact.

Discussions are one thing, throwing dirt around is another.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

I think your mixing up a few things Mitch. While this is the "Newswire" section, it's also, and used to be the Political section. (Probably would have been better had it remained that way but after Nov 4th it won't matter as much anyway) So we are all entitled to post pretty much whatever News or Political topics we want here. As for James being a mod, that doesn't bother me that he's throwing out his own agenda. James has hardly if ever used his mod status here to override anyone else's opinion. Does he post alot in here, yes. But I view it no differently than if he posted alot in a MIA or GNR thread or if Bono started a U2 thread & posted alot. You gotta look at it as 2 different people, James the poster, and James the moderator. Just because he posts alot of pro-McCain/anti-Obama threads, that doesn't mean it's James the moderator slanting this board or section at all. Just James the poster, two different people.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I see your point to some degree...but I do not completely agree.

but if you choose to see it that way then I guess i have no argument

Board footer