You are not logged in. Please register or login.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

Re: Worth the Wait???

NY Giants82 wrote:

Its hard to say anything would be worth waiting 14 years, but man this sure comes close to it. CD is amazing.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

can't wait to hear the 3 new ones of course, but Catcher will be something else for sure. Am stoked it was included and rightfully so. Would have been madness to leave off a song that will likely be a fan favourite/classic. Put your absolute best on the first disc Ive always said. Its do or die time

This I love, it has a lot to live up to  - kind of the holy grail of CD in ways, so that will be a trip and my expectations are high

Am looking forward to lots of improvements on the leaks and appreciating the flow of the album

Street of Dreams and Prostitue will also be big highlights for me - love those two . Am hoing Riad gets beefed up considerably - lots of potential but the leak sounds a bit flimsy - more drums, bass and guitars please.

30 days to go huh? Seems a long time, I hope it flys by... we've waited this long I guess.. but I am now offically pumped

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

hoping Riad gets beefed up considerably - lots of potential but the leak sounds a bit flimsy - more drums, bass and guitars please.

Absolutely agree.  I would love to hear this song beefed up!  Can't wait for a proper Catcher and This I Love I have been wanting for a VERY long time.  I had hoped against hope Prostitute wasn't Prostitute.  I can only hope now that the song has been MAJORLY revamped.  I heard a few seconds of a clip that came from a solid source a couple a years ago that was supposed to be Prostitute...it DID NOT sound like the one we have so I'm still hoping against hope!  Really interested in hearing Scraped as well since I knew nothing of this track whatsoever. 

After hearing the finished version of CD I can honestly say I'm more hyped than I expected I would be. 

It's ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  9 3 5 22

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

hoping Riad gets beefed up considerably - lots of potential but the leak sounds a bit flimsy - more drums, bass and guitars please.

Absolutely agree.  I would love to hear this song beefed up!

careful what you wish for 16 we might get an 8 peice guitar ensemble or something 18

i still cant beleive there are 5 guitarists on CD ... what the hell 17

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

Absolutely agree.  I would love to hear this song beefed up!

careful what you wish for 16 we might get an 8 peice guitar ensemble or something 18

i still cant beleive there are 5 guitarists on CD ... what the hell 17

Over-production. That's what this entire album will be. 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Riad really needs a backing philharmonic, and an opera singer.

Think Freddie Mercury's "Barcelona".

Riad would be perfect after that.

j/k

Board footer