You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Which is single worthy?

James wrote:

I'm starting to lean towards Sorry being the best track on the album as well, with CD and Riad awfully close to taking its spot. Kinda funny to me that the more rock oriented songs wound up being my favorites with this being a ballad heavy album and the fact I do really like ballads from just about any band.

The Blues was my favorite CD era song for years but the song was continually neutered over the years and has lost what emotional impact it had for me. The lyrics are still top notch though.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

"Sorry" is the best song on the album. Fucking amazing song. Great lyrics. I love Slash, but Axl is finally getting a chance to tell his side of the story. The other band members trashed him in the press for years. This is a hell of a way to fight back by putting out an amazing song directed at him/them.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

If Sorry is about Slash, it certainly beats the hell out of any attacks Slash has ever made on Axl.  Slash talks a lot in the press- Axl writes an amazing song with an increadible solo from Buckethead.  It doesn't get much better than this. 

I agree with you on The Blues James.  The 2002 version of that song is simply increadible.  The current version, not even close.  The lyrics are increadible either way, so at least from that aspect it's still one of my favorite songs.

Right now i'm really liking Sorry, Riad, Chinese Democracy and This I Love.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

My favorite songs on the album are CD, Better, TWAT, Sorry, and Prostitute.

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

I think if the album is to have a decent chance at being a hit then they need to release "Sorry" as a single pronto!

Board footer