You are not logged in. Please register or login.

myillusions
 Rep: 5 

Re: Who has the album and when did you get it?

myillusions wrote:

I picked up my copy this morning at 9:00a.m. when Best Buy opened. I have listened to half of the album, the first eight songs so far.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Was definitely strange listening to this in the car on the way home. Just the fact it was a real disc and not a cd-r almost blew my mind. 14

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Was definitely strange listening to this in the car on the way home. Just the fact it was a real disc and not a cd-r almost blew my mind. 14

Yes, that was awkward. I had a CD-R in my car which contained every song except This I Love, which never leaked with the clean AIM version like Sorry, Scraped, and Catcher. Anyway, it was very strange when I ejected the CD-R and looked at the CD-R and the real thing side by side. Very surreal. 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Was very surreal listening to it on the way home. I picked it up at about 2 this afternoon.

As a joke, when CD (the song) started I said in a female voice "music on demand" before the drums kicked in, lol.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I got mine a few hours ago. I wanted to go first thing in the morning but just couldn't get around to it (sounds wierd I know.. Been waiting 17 years for another GnR record & I couldn't get the motivation to go??!) Anyway I was watching the Eagles & they were so pathetic I left halfway thru the 3rd quarter. It was a good feeling, to actually get it. Felt like that chapter in my life is done.

wady
 Rep: 2 

wady wrote:

I got it on Friday 21st. It's f@*!in' Great!

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I picked it up about 3 pm this afternoon.  Giving it the first go-around now, and it's great.  Feels crazy.

HMV had it playing in the store.  A guy in his fifties was in line ahead of me and he bought it as well.  There were two guys behind me who each had a copy.  I'm starting to think this is going to sell pretty well.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

mine came in the mail last night.. picked up the vinyl and another copy of the cd at 10:15 this morning.. unreal...

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Waiting for the vinyl. Haven't bothered to get the cd yet.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I bought it at 9am this morning before i had to go to work.

Board footer