You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Horrible timeing for CD release. Press already moving on?

Axlin16 wrote:

So what happens when Azoff tells Axl, "I only represent clients who work to the upmost of their potential. Reunion or I walk"

Something tells me GN'R will be announcing new management.

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:

I was still holding a slight hope that Axl would have been the cover story on the next Rolling Stone, but it looks like Britney Spears is there instead.

As I said before, the silence is deafening. The lack of any comment whatsoever from Axl speaks volumes about this thing. I mean, he commented on the Dr. Pepper press release earlier this year, and now he doesn't have anything to say when his masterpiece has been released to the world?

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

Wouldn't Axl and Azoff talked about a reunion before he signed on as their manager? Something tells me Axl would be the first guy to say "bring up the reunion and you're gone..."

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
huntermc wrote:

II mean, he commented on the Dr. Pepper press release earlier this year, and now he doesn't have anything to say when his masterpiece has been released to the world?

I guess maybe the idea is to let the music do the talking, which is admirable in some ways, but at the same time, a few good interviews would get the music exposed to a lot more people who otherwise wouldn't even know all this has gone down.

Brett

Brett wrote:

The music can do the talking (and does tell a detailed story), but it's all over the place and could be directed at anyone. Like, just who is Sorry about? These are the types of things that are told when someone actually talks about their record. Axl could pick the questions he wanted published and anyone would do it. It's his choice... for some reason. A choice that doesn't coincide with past decisions.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I give it a week before the "Axl's dead" rumors start surfacing.

As always he does the unprecedented.

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

GNRBABY wrote:

well, it's not a bad thing if GNR falls to the underground and has a "cult" following from now on. I'd prefer it that way, and so does Izzy. Fuck it. I love CD and I love GNR. If they play small venues, that is all the better for a die-hard fan....But I think they will fair better than you think...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Brett wrote:

Wouldn't Axl and Azoff talked about a reunion before he signed on as their manager? Something tells me Axl would be the first guy to say "bring up the reunion and you're gone..."

Yeah, but Irving Azoff would've still taken the job. He'd probably think that he'll warm Axl up with some fore play, before he slides the cock in.

Brett

Brett wrote:

Well, I think Axl is showing Azoff where the nutty bear shit in the crazy buckwheat. Azoff has conquered crazy before, but I think insanity dismantled him quite easily. wink

Board footer