You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:

Look at that no class act...'rocky/randall flagg' expose his gross ignorance...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Keep going brah, I find it hilarious how I play with you like a cat with a ball of wool.
I'll let ya steam for a while. See ya later. 14

Lol. The Irishman who links single view YouTube videos with narration as evidence for anything, the guy who stays up until 6 am arguing the politics of a foreign nation on a week night doesn’t play with me. You’re a couple steps up above the guy who said “nigger”, “Spick” and told us we deserve COVID and who has the audacity to comment on anyone else’s language.

You’re playing with me so well!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Oh look everyone....we’re entering day 3 of Biden’s term as president and the whole 4 years have been declared a failure here at GNR Evo.

I never said it was gonna be a 4 year failure. I simply said it's gonna be a clusterfuck...which it is.

Btw whoever was complaining about the stimulus checks...it’s in the stimulus plan that Biden and the Dems have proposed

I didn't say no one was ever getting a stimulus.

They went from shouting from the rooftops daily about 2k stimulus when they weren't in power to no longer shouting from rooftops once gaining power....which is true.

How much is supposed to get accomplished in 3 days?

I already see the republicans worrying about debt on a daily basis. The same republicans that ran on austerity in 2012.

The same ones that complained while the debt went down for 4 years and then they blew it all up again.

I explained why it's entering clusterfuck status. Yeah it's only a few days...does that mean nothing can be criticized? Was it a criticism free zone when Trump world kicked off? I have my doubts....

We have another air head press secretary who doesn't like answering questions...which is their job.

The last one got tons of shit and rightfully so. Why does this one get an instant free pass?

The Republicans are complaining? Big shocker. I thought the Biden admin was supposed to immediately start pushing legislation through regardless of republican whining?

Are we walking that back now too?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Are we really back to defending Floyd or some other criminal?

I get the criminals the left puts up on a pedestal mixed up but my favorite was when they were trying to canonize a worthless piece of shit who liked assaulting and robbing pregnant women.

That was a doozy!

I always thought they should save their outrage for an actual innocent person to get assaulted or killed by cops but it happens so rarely that they couldn't wait that long.

As far as faggot goes, it's been used for decades by everyone and no one had much of a problem with it. It obviously wasn't meant literally. Gay people have even referred to themselves as faggots...just like how trannies always referred to themselves as trannies until SJWs decided for everyone it was too offensive to ever be said again.

Could he have picked a different insult? Sure... would've been even better for nobody to throw insults.

monkeychow wrote:

That said - the way mask wearing and other precautions got turned into another political football to play games with is lamentable and disgusting from both sides of politics who seemed to be flip flopping on it the whole time just to point score against each other.

THIS was the critical mistake. Both sides making decisions or taking a stance depending on the stance of the opposing team.

A perfect storm leading to disaster.

Personally I think you could pick any president and you would have had a shit show regardless because of those factors.

I don't think so.

The Obama-Trump era has been bat shit crazy with the hyper-partisan warfare and the public perceiving it as entertainment as social media fuels the fire.

Any previous administration would not have had this monster to deal with during a crisis.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
James wrote:

James, come on. Everyone deserves due process.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I get the criminals the left puts up on a pedestal mixed up but my favorite was when they were trying to canonize a worthless piece of shit who liked assaulting and robbing pregnant women.

That was a doozy!

I always thought they should save their outrage for an actual innocent person to get assaulted or killed by cops but it happens so rarely that they couldn't wait that long.

As far as faggot goes, it's been used for decades by everyone and no one had much of a problem with it. It obviously wasn't meant literally. Gay people have even referred to themselves as faggots...just like how trannies always referred to themselves as trannies until SJWs decided for everyone it was too offensive to ever be said again.

Could he have picked a different insult? Sure... would've been even better for nobody to throw insults.

Let me correct you there, cause you are responding with points I didn't make
1. Defending Floyd?
No, it's not condemning abhorrent police behaviour. Defend Floyd? Oh so you don't think he needed defending, because you were saying the opposite when it happened?
2. Who said I was offended, but it's nice for you to speak for me and everyone else.
If you read my reply I said it showed who he was. I know I don't go around calling people by those names, do you?

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

You guys have an awful habit of switching people's words.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Gay people have even referred to themselves as faggots...just like how trannies always referred to themselves as trannies

are you saying Rocky is gay therefore he can use the word and its not a bad reflection on one's character. Cool I can buy that?

Its a joke!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

This woke Apple commercial is pretty funny. Comparing trail blazers with those rich, white college kids with their little protest signs is really something else.

You know what would help poor minority communities? Building those Apple and Nike factories there. These companies are the new planter class. I have never heard LeBron James or Kaperick once denounce using slave labor by these companies, but then again, like a plantation owner, they make hundreds of millions from slave labor. James goes out of his way to take up for them and China and tells anyone in their sport who criticizes them to shut up. And they do.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

You know, the sad fact is this: Hitler believed he could achieve world domination by military force. Had he made the world dependent on the slave labor of his concentration camps instead, it's clear he would have achieved it.

New progressives love to shit on America, but this is democracy, freedom isn't always pretty or comfortable, because it gives an equal voice to everyone, including voices we don't like or agree with, but there are people in this world who swim shark infested waters to have it. We have it so good that we take it for granted and even resent it like spoiled children. The left loves bringing up Nazism and fighting it, but when there's a real threat of an oppressive, genocidal regime and they have the opportunity to fight it, they don't. They love to talk about McCarthyism and fighting it, but when they really face censorship and have the ability to fight it, they don't. That's the sad truth.

Board footer