You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

Re: Chinese Democracy potential track listing?

thi was posted over at: http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/forum/g … 478.0.html

Hey guys I dont know if this is legit but i just heard on a local radio show, WLCG a track listing for Chinese Democracy.
1.Chinese Democracy
2.Better
3.If the World
4. The Blues
5. Shacklers Revenge
6. Sorry
7. This I love
8. Prostitute
9. Madagascar
10. Motormouth
11. There Was A Time
12. I.R.S.
13. Fortune and Shame
14. Rhyad and the Bedoiuns
15. No Love Remains

probably fake, however you never know...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Probably fake? It is fake. The person who wrote it clearly doesn't think song 2 is Prostitute, and then have to come up with their own name for song 2. Even if song 2 isn't Prostitute, 'Fortune and Shame" is just a stab in the dark.

The sequencing of that list is a joke.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I think we should just lock this thread. This is sad. We're only going to be seeing more of this in the coming ... days.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
von wrote:

I think we should just lock this thread. This is sad. We're only going to be seeing more of this in the coming ... days.

Actually, I feel the opposite. This discussion is going to take place at some point, so here's the place to do it.:laugh:

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Obviously a fake.

I personally believe that CD or CD I, will contain all of the leaks, but the additional 5-6 tracks will be new tracks, that we haven't even seen the titles before (ala Shackler).

I think it's gonna be totally new. If it were three albums, it'd be that, and some of the other titles we've seen will be scattered over the additional two. If they are multiple albums, Axl won't have to use all of his big Guns on one album. Remember with the Illusions, songs like Rain & Coma were on UYI 1 and songs Locomotive & Estranged were on UYI 2.

Something tells me that titles like Sorry, The General, This I Love and No Love Remains will be BIG Guns.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

thats the first mention ive ever heard of 'Motormouth'? or am I mistaken?

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

jimmythegent wrote:

thats the first mention ive ever heard of 'Motormouth'? or am I mistaken?

That's a track that was rumoured to be in circulation around the time of one of the leak crazes. There's no proof it's even a GNR track, and I personally don't think it is, it was invented by some fake leakers imo to try and get leaks, imo of course.

But c'mon, Motormouth....really 14

If any more of these tracklists appear look to see if they include the track Broken, it was confirmed as a fake by Ron ages ago, but most fakers seem to forget that but remember the name and bung it on the tracklist. Idiots.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Fake it probably is...but if it were true it i'd be happy that there's several new (unleaked) tracks.

My biggest concern right now is dissapointment at seeing a tracklist that is how can I say 'stale'

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Even if it is fake, that's a great track list. apart from the possibly fake songs.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer