You are not logged in. Please register or login.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

Re: Jason Lives: FRIDAY THE 13TH

NY Giants82 wrote:

Part VI

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Part III

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Very tough decision between V and VI. Had to vote for VI because its just a tad too over the stop. Its when Zombie Jason began, and I think there's good ideas here but poorly executed. Having little kids at the camp was pointless because you knew Jason wouldn't kill them(which means zero suspense with that minor subplot), and the idea of having a sheriff mingled in the story could have been done much better.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

Even though part VI was the last Friday the 13th movie I thought was really good, parts II-IV are my favorites.  So this is my last easy vote, part VI and the begininning of "the Zombification of Jason Voorhees" must go.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I didn't close the poll at midnight like I intended, so all votes placed after will still be counted. Anyway, new poll coming shortly.

Von

Von wrote:

The Holy Trinity. See, the new DVD re-releases almost got it right. Ordinarily, I'd be surprised Zombie Jason made it even that far, but Jason Lives is such a stellar film. It ended its run in very excellent company. We have just two more eliminations to go. Remember, these final rounds are abbreviated as I expect a winner to be announced by midnight this coming Friday, March 13. I think I already know what it'll be. Do you? Vote!

Eliminated:
Round I - Jason X (7/12 votes)
Round II - Freddy vs. Jason (5/11 votes)
Round III - Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (6/11 votes)
Round IV - Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (7/12 votes)
Round V - Friday the 13th: A New Beginning (3/7 votes)
Jason Lives: Round VI - Friday the 13th '80 & Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (3/7 votes each)
Round VII - Friday the 13th '09 (6/8 votes)
Round VIII (abbreviated) - Jason Lives: Friday the 13th Part VI (4/7 votes)

Vote off your LEAST favorite. Polls close TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT (EASTERN).

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Wait a minute.....that was part IV against VI in the last round? Was way too stoned last night. My choice wouldn't have changed, but I thought it was V for some reason.

Von

Von wrote:

Nah, Part V was a ways back. I don't mean to rush these last rounds, but participation is dwindling and I figured a timely exit was an opportunity and would re-ignite interest. I plan on more franchise eliminations when this is through.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Part IV

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Final Chapter

Board footer