You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Chinese Democracy Elimination Final Round

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

better out

You voted to eliminate TWAT in every round but the round that its probably going to win? I understand disliking Better, but why the change of heart?

Neither of these songs is my favorite, and since Better has incredibly shitty production, I gotta vote for that.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

TWAT is a dud, Better smokes it on every level

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

TWAT is #1 for me, on most days.  Better is somewhere in the middle.  So Better gets my vote to be kicked off the island.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
bigbri wrote:

better out

You voted to eliminate TWAT in every round but the round that its probably going to win? I understand disliking Better, but why the change of heart?

Neither of these songs is my favorite, and since Better has incredibly shitty production, I gotta vote for that.

I changed my vote last round. Then, it just didn't matter anymore. I wanted Sorry to win.

myillusions
 Rep: 5 

myillusions wrote:

There Was A Time

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Better, GO AWAY.

I'm not shocked at all that TWAT made it to the final round. Best song on the album, and I knew that since it leaked in 2006.

It was obvious that TWAT was better than all the songs we hadn't heard yet! I mean shit man. 16

I vote Better. 

Though really, I was hoping Sorry would win. That would have been my choice had Better been gone last round.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Even now, I still hold TWAT high on my CD list, as well as GN'R list.

In 2006, as soon as I heard that song, I knew "yep, this is one of the big Guns they've been holding back".

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Even now, I still hold TWAT high on my CD list, as well as GN'R list.

In 2006, as soon as I heard that song, I knew "yep, this is one of the big Guns they've been holding back".

Well of course.  My point was you couldn't have possibly known that it was the best song off of CD in 2006... unless you were hoarding it all those years.:haha:

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

Don't vote for TWAT you pussies!!!

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

Voted for Better, I still find it enjoyable.

TWAT is probably my second favorite song (Bucket REALLY makes this more than it is to me) but I have NEVER liked the chorus.  "It was the wrong time for you, it was the wrong time for me..."  The music during this part seems SO out of place and unfinished.  If it were not for this then TWAT would have been my favorite but this part still to this day annoys me everytime I hear it.

Board footer