You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Florida primary.

McCain is the victor as I have predicted from day one.  Insiders say Guiliani will endorse McCain tomorrow which will put him over the edge for Super Tuesday next week.  John McCain will be the next president of the United States.  Huckabee will drop out after next Tuesday and Romney will stick around until the end of the month.  I predict Hillary will take most states next week and Obama will drop out around the same time as Romney.  Get ready folks, Clinton vs. McCain.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

McCain will not win the general election. Bank on it. I'm more sure of that than anything.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Get ready folks, Clinton vs. McCain.

It doesn't really matter whether its Hillary or Obama. McCain will lose the general election. I know republicans like to think McCain is going to destroy any opposition, but thats just not the case. Republicans fail to realize that the 08 election is about Bush, and hitching their wagon to a Bush brown noser was not a smart move.

Public is getting tired of these Bush dipshits, and McCain will be the last domino to fall.

National polls had Giuliani as the "front runner" in the election. As the economy tanked and Bush numbers dwindled, it was bye bye Rudy.

McCain will suffer a similar fate as we near the general election.

As a former republican, I wish the republicans could get some "new blood". It really sucked for me to have to abandon the party.

I never understood why Romney got propped up as the key alternative.

James

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

McCain will not win the general election. Bank on it. I'm more sure of that than anything.

Same here.

He doesn't even have a chance.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

We shall see.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

While I don't think McCain will win, he would have  a very good chance aganst Hillary. The Democrats are really turning on her, so much that they might pass up on possible Congressional and Executive control just to keep her out.

If Obama gets the nomination I think he will beat McCain, if it's Hillary vs. McCain, we'd have to see how  it goes.

I've said it before and I'll say it again here, none of these candidates are likely two termers. I think the next president, while possibly a good one, will be fighting an uphill battle, dealing with the ramifications of the Bush Administration. Will be very hard for any of them to be popular for more than a year or so. Hopefully there is an FDR waiting to pop up in '12.

James

James wrote:

I agree that Hillary is a very polarizing candidate. She brings a lot of hatred to the table. The Obama candidacy could potentially derail the party if he loses. So many democrats are hitching their wagon to him that if he loses it makes it that much harder for a Hillary candidacy to succeed.

However, none of the dems who hate her will vote for McCain. Independents will not vote for McCain during crunch time because he represents 4 more years of Bush.

Hillary will win the election if she gets the nomination. Not by a landslide though. Obama will destroy him.

Only people voting for McCain in November are people who want to pay 20 bucks for a can of pork and beans next year while fighting a never ending war.

McCain will never be president.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

I agree that Hillary is a very polarizing candidate. She brings a lot of hatred to the table. The Obama candidacy could potentially derail the party if he loses. So many democrats are hitching their wagon to him that if he loses it makes it that much harder for a Hillary candidacy to succeed.

However, none of the dems who hate her will vote for McCain. Independents will not vote for McCain during crunch time because he represents 4 more years of Bush.

Hillary will win the election if she gets the nomination. Not by a landslide though. Obama will destroy him.

Only people voting for McCain in November are people who want to pay 20 bucks for a can of pork and beans next year while fighting a never ending war.

McCain will never be president.

Well put.

Board footer