You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: Will new music be released in 2019?

Sky Dog wrote:

ps...give me the handlebar mustache back.....Ax needs some edge. 16

Grow that old lady hair out and go back to the '06 beard, Axl.

Will new music be released in 2019?

Yes, Q1 0%
Yes, Q2 0%
Yes, Q3 33%
Yes, Q4 8%
Not in this decade 25%
Not in this lifetime 33%
Total votes: 24
sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

It's difficult to gauge.

Food for thought: Axl has recorded a new song and although it is not GN'R, it means he has been in a studio, with staff, and recorded vocals. I think I have identified the studio, but I will keep that to myself so I can follow staff chatter to pick up anything else.

April is the next month for movements, so I will follow chatter then. There were some cocksure December comments that imply there will be a continued momentum with GN'R this year. Slash has a one off tour date in November next year which implies plans will happen beyond then

The band have learnt not to leave any footprints on the net, which makes it harder to find anything.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:

2020 should be an exciting year. axl

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Looking increasingly like Brian Johnson is back in AC/DC, which 1) makes me glad I saw Axl/DC when I had the chance and 2) seems to remove that potential roadblock to a new GN'R album:

https://www.loudersound.com/news/did-br … rn-to-acdc

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Anybody find anything in axl’s poop closet yet?

sp1at

sp1at wrote:
sp1at wrote:

It's difficult to gauge.

Food for thought: Axl has recorded a new song and although it is not GN'R, it means he has been in a studio, with staff, and recorded vocals. I think I have identified the studio, but I will keep that to myself so I can follow staff chatter to pick up anything else.

April is the next month for movements, so I will follow chatter then. There were some cocksure December comments that imply there will be a continued momentum with GN'R this year. Slash has a one off tour date in November next year which implies plans will happen beyond then

The band have learnt not to leave any footprints on the net, which makes it harder to find anything.

Oh well, April happened so I don't need to sniff around. Second half on November is the next milestone, so I'll check in then.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
sp1at wrote:
sp1at wrote:

It's difficult to gauge.

Oh well, April happened so I don't need to sniff around. Second half on November is the next milestone, so I'll check in then.

Might wanna just skip a year

sp1at

sp1at wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
sp1at wrote:
sp1at wrote:

It's difficult to gauge.

Might wanna just skip a year

Maybe, I have no idea.

Stuff seems to be happening as and when, and a new album is not alot of work with work already done. I see no negatives.

They seem to be taking away the fun of sniffing around

johndivney wrote:

Nitl.

There’s more chance me releasing new music in 2019 than Guns.

Splat seeing no negatives, like the past 40 years of Axls carry on isnt indicative of what’s going on.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I voted yes  Chinese leftovers with Duff bass lines and Slash solos pasted in.

Such a project could launch quickly.

Board footer