You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: Current Events Thread

Axl S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

As documented as those academic studies you claim you have that prove there are 72 genders?  I’ll keep waiting for you to produce those too. I’ll trust Mueller over conspiracy types on the net. “Collusion” was the entire crux of their conspiracy. It didn’t happen. But yes, Russia spent $100k on Facebook memes.

I know Buzzfeed must be credible in your eyes, but the rest of us recognize that the media is officially acting on behalf of the Biden campaign to shield him from hard questions. Feel free to pick any interview the past 4 months if you’re not sure.

You are clearly emotionally invested in all this Biden stuff being true and are really prickly and aggro about me asking for links. I even said what has supposedly been revealed the past 24 hours is disgusting if true. I just asked for someone to link me to stuff about this because all I am finding is folk talking on twitter and poorly written blogs.

Not sure where Buzzfeed came into this, I didn't mention them. Also not sure where I said there are "academic studies that prove there are 72 genders", you're being hyperbolic.

You keep talking about Mueller, his headline finding was that he could not find evidence of direct collusion and cooperation between the Russian state and the Trump campaign. The report itself documented many links between the campaign and the Russian state though.

Anyway, chill the fuck out dude. I just asked for some sourcing and instead got your defensive post where you dredged up a previous debate in this thread and went off on Buzzfeed. Take a walk or do whatever you do to relax (such as making a fake account to troll the politics section of a very quiet Guns N Roses fan forum).

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I’ve already said none of Hunter Biden’s actions have any bearing on his father. I wait for evidence before I accuse men of treason and participate in horrendous accusations. I have no emotional investment.

Buzzfeed is who released the discredited and now debunked Steele dossier. Sorry I assumed you were familiar with political history from just a few years ago.

If you participated in the Russian collision nonsense, and are now silent, it’s because you’re a partisan shill. I’m not accusing you of this, but those who did know who they are.

Again, please don’t make assumptions about my motives. It doesn’t reflect well.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

As documented as those academic studies you claim you have that prove there are 72 genders? .

It'll be amazing when this research is better accepted. To think that the whole world should be categorized into two very broad categories seems pretty archaic to me. It seems as though you use the terms sex and gender as synonyms. They're not.

What stands out to me and what has always stood out to me is how much this shit bothers you. THere are people in this world who are attempting to understand and define the human experience. This doesn't have to be such a trigger for you. Between this and the transgender issues, you seems to believe stuff that was commonplace 50, 60, 70 years ago. Those beliefs were mostly based in fear of the unknown or new.

For a long time, homesexuality was established in the DSM as a mental illness. Obviously, that changed with better understanding and social acceptance.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I’ve already said none of Hunter Biden’s actions have any bearing on his father. I wait for evidence before I accuse men of treason and participate in horrendous accusations. I have no emotional investment.

Buzzfeed is who released the discredited and now debunked Steele dossier. Sorry I assumed you were familiar with political history from just a few years ago.

If you participated in the Russian collision nonsense, and are now silent, it’s because you’re a partisan shill. I’m not accusing you of this, but those who did know who they are.

You consistently mischaracterized what happened with the Mueller report and Trump's ties to Russia. Pot meet kettle...

The whole thing wasn't wrapped up into a nice neat package like you like to portray. You continue to act as though the entire thing was an exoneration...it's troubling that you call others shills when the stuff in that report was deeply alarming. If you can give all that a pass, you can sure give Hunter Biden a pass.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

For what it’s worth, my buddy running the campaign for five Midwest states for Trump is confident next week will be a repeat of 2016 from their internal numbers. I’m skeptical.

Sky Dog wrote:

I’m so disgusted with all United States politicians that I don’t give a fuck who wins. If you want to profile me, I am a 53 year old white upper middle class male. Embarrassing. Keep arguing about nothing.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I wouldn't necessarily call it nothing but I do agree in spirit. Both sides along with the media are flushing this country down the toilet.

Back to Hunter.....

This whole thing is insidious. I have never seen the major media outlets along with all the social media sites work together in real time to completely bury a story. Since the first hour of the story leaking, you can only find info about it on random blogs and a couple conspiracy sites.

That's by design.

The moment a story gets linked to conspiracy theory communities, no one takes it seriously.

They can't fool me. I just happened to be on Reddit reading the news when it leaked. It was getting posted everywhere and within minutes, it started disappearing and people were getting banned. A few minutes later it happened on Twitter and less than 12 hours later, can't find it anywhere but on fringe sites.

Disgusting.

The only reason to go to such lengths is if it's all true and/or there's something even more horrifying that they're worried is going to leak.

The leaker(s) is supposed to leak something every hour until the election.

This isn't over yet.

The Bidens are as nervous as a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Depending on how this plays out and how long, I can see a scenario where Biden wins the election, something disturbing gets leaked, Biden resigns, and then Kamala slides into the presidency.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

I wouldn't necessarily call it nothing but I do agree in spirit. Both sides along with the media are flushing this country down the toilet.

Back to Hunter.....

This whole thing is insidious. I have never seen the major media outlets along with all the social media sites work together in real time to completely bury a story. Since the first hour of the story leaking, you can only find info about it on random blogs and a couple conspiracy sites.

That's by design.

The moment a story gets linked to conspiracy theory communities, no one takes it seriously.

They can't fool me. I just happened to be on Reddit reading the news when it leaked. It was getting posted everywhere and within minutes, it started disappearing and people were getting banned. A few minutes later it happened on Twitter and less than 12 hours later, can't find it anywhere but on fringe sites.

Disgusting.

The only reason to go to such lengths is if it's all true and/or there's something even more horrifying that they're worried is going to leak.

The leaker(s) is supposed to leak something every hour until the election.

This isn't over yet.

The Bidens are as nervous as a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Depending on how this plays out and how long, I can see a scenario where Biden wins the election, something disturbing gets leaked, Biden resigns, and then Kamala slides into the presidency.

It's a very strange take after all the bullshit the Trumps have been in involved with over the years. That's all they're doing and that's all they ever do...smear their opponents into oblivion. No substance...just a wall of bullshit.

I just got done watching his sixty minutes interview...and he just bullshits and throws out conspiracy theories.

Lies upon lies upon lies upon more lies justified for what reasson? I have my guesses.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You consistently mischaracterized what happened with the Mueller report and Trump's ties to Russia. Pot meet kettle...

The whole thing wasn't wrapped up into a nice neat package like you like to portray. You continue to act as though the entire thing was an exoneration...it's troubling that you call others shills when the stuff in that report was deeply alarming. If you can give all that a pass, you can sure give Hunter Biden a pass.

You had plenty of time to respond...but you didn't...and I think it's because you can't.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Anyone watch 60 Minutes?   Norah O'Donnell was WAYYYY tougher of an interviewer on Biden/Harris than Leslie Stahl.  She didn't budge when confronting Harris and getting the 'happy answers' in response, almost tried to upstage Harris by lack of agreement. Stahls was fucking cupcakes laughing together.

Board footer