You are not logged in. Please register or login.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

Re: Will GNR release new music in 2021?

exoterica wrote:

I think this is my 4th time making this thread.

Will Guns n’ Roses release new music in 2021?

Yes, Q1 0%
Yes, Q2 3%
Yes, Q3 20%
Yes, Q4 9%
No. I can’t do this shit anymore. 69%
Total votes: 35
James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I went ahead and picked Q3.

I don't believe it will be an album.... it'll be a single to help push the tour.

We may also get the UYI box set....and they better not fuck it up. Fans have wanted to hear the rough mixes for literally 30 years. If that isn't included, I'm not buying it.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
James wrote:

I don't believe it will be an album.... it'll be a single to help push the tour.

We may also get the UYI box set....and they better not fuck it up. Fans have wanted to hear the rough mixes for literally 30 years. If that isn't included, I'm not buying it.

I have none, and I mean ZERO interest in an illusions box set. Even if they didn’t fuck it up, which they certainly would.

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

2022 at the earliest.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

I went Q3... hopefully its ready to launch for the Australasia dates

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:
James wrote:

I have none, and I mean ZERO interest in an illusions box set. Even if they didn’t fuck it up, which they certainly would.

the rawer mixes with Izzy actually being audible would be amazing.... but I feel it's unlikely

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:
James wrote:

I've always wanted to hear the rough mixes of the albums before they over polished them.

My interest isn't nearly as high as it was back then but I still want to hear it. Once we get that out of the way, the vault starts getting small.

It's a stain on the band's legacy and will be looked back on negatively even more in the future.

An incredible band with a small discography and an even smaller vault.

These guys weren't Soundgarden or Bruce Springsteen...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

No. Nothing is coming. Both Slash and Duff are all over social media, and they’d be incompetent if they didn’t have posts in the studio, recording. That hasn’t happened, and we have no reason to expect that happen soon. They’re slated to be in Australia in the fall, and will probably continue around Europe and the Americas in 22. Dolla dolla bills yo.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I went with Q4 in the hopes that the Aussie tour is a very soft launch for the next phase themed around a new EP or something. Like maybe demo a song live or something.

But I think 2022 is more likely.

Sky Dog wrote:

No, I can’t do this shit anymore! axl

Board footer