You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Current Events Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Speaking of Tucker,

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

5BAwytF.jpg

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

They guy on the bottom doesn’t think about anything but money.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

haha...the second trump impeachment...

the republican stance is the whole thing is unconstitutional...what a cowardly stance...that way they'll never actually have to say whether or not they believe Trump is responsible.

Whatever you do Republicans...never hold him responsible. Let's all pretend that didn't happen and blame BLM and ANTIFA forever.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

This is how ridiculous some are. I posted a video then followed up with how bad it was from the cops, and we have folk here who instead of rather having to agree with someone they maybe don't like will go through hoops to save face.

Now they are talking about genders and whatnot. Whataboutism at its finest.

That's a good point. How did we get here?

We got here over the issue of SJWs in general. The same people who love defending rapists and other criminals also happen to believe women have penises and a thousand genders.

Shocker I know....

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Nah dude we have it wrong. These middle aged, straight white men know what's offensive to Black people, what's offensive to Gay or trans people.

You're half wrong.

It's always a bunch of young white liberals deciding for black people what is and isn't racist.

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

It was directed at noone in particular. Y'all need to chill the fuck out whenever someone has an opinion that doesn't go with your own.

Same can be said to you.

I somehow missed this post yesterday in the middle of the discussion....

That's one hell of a post about his past history while completely ignoring the answer I gave you. You spent that time on explaining Floyd, when I was talking about the cops.

You can't talk about an incident with cops while ignoring the criminal they're dealing with.  The criminal is the key to the whole thing. Notice cops aren't out killing Little Red Riding Hood.

It's also interesting that the handful of times an innocent person is killed by cops, like that teenager a few years ago out on his first date.....all the people who apparently have an issue with police brutality are silent on the matter.

Do you know why?

Cops are more likely to use force against a career criminal, black or white. Do you really not know why they take a different approach to a rapist than they do stopping someone with no record, black or white?

I wasn't offended, didn't I state that? I didn't stutter. I said it was nice of you to speak for everyone. Did you read my post instead of going in to defense mode? It's offensive to the majority of people I would hope anyway. The whole "faux outrage" is getting real old when someone calls out what should be called out.

I know you say you aren't offended but your actual posts convey otherwise. While I do believe it is a slightly outdated insult, I don't believe a majority would get offended. People know its use as a general insult. If anything, you're the one trying to speak for everyone.

Do you boycott any movies or songs that say faggot?

Oh I agree faux outrage is getting really old.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Speaking of Tucker,

[/embed]

That wasn't as bad as I expected.

Having said that, he needs to actually dive into the Q craze before influencing millions of people on the subject.

It's driving people crazy and destroying friendships and families. It also hijacked the conspiracy theory communities and turned everything into political extremism.

Thankfully some of the followers are waking up.

Those staying are branching into different theories.

The new Q psychosis is Trump is the shadow president and will be inaugurated on March 3rd.

Another thing some of them believe is Biden is really Trump wearing a Biden suit.

Another is Biden is really JFK Jr. wearing a Biden mask like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible.

Total insanity.

Randall Flagg

That's the now President of the United States lying, and feeding into the riots that killed people and caused millions of dollars of damage.

Can anyone tell me if a single rioter at the Capitol has been charged with Sedition or Insurrection to match the Impeachment?  The GOP just had 45 votes against the impeachment, so it's not going to pass.  So Democrats during the greatest crisis since WW2 or the Spanish Flu according to them, are wasting time in the Senate on Impeachment rather than helping America.  That's a fact, not an opinion.  But I'm sure the educated among us will have a smug retort and will be able to stay on topic.  What I promise they won't do is say anything original or respond to anything I've typed.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

That's the now President of the United States lying, and feeding into the riots that killed people and caused millions of dollars of damage.

Can anyone tell me if a single rioter at the Capitol has been charged with Sedition or Insurrection to match the Impeachment?  The GOP just had 45 votes against the impeachment, so it's not going to pass.  So Democrats during the greatest crisis since WW2 or the Spanish Flu according to them, are wasting time in the Senate on Impeachment rather than helping America.  That's a fact, not an opinion.  But I'm sure the educated among us will have a smug retort and will be able to stay on topic.  What I promise they won't do is say anything original or respond to anything I've typed.

Yawn

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
James wrote:

Total insanity.

Check this out.
https://twitter.com/tariqjenner/status/1354147804722192385?s=20

Board footer