You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: NFL 2021-22 Season

James wrote:

AagviW7.jpg

I only saw two games opening weekend....

Bears and Rams....that stadium is incredible. Bears are pulling the same bullshit again. Gonna be a looooong season.

Ravens vs Raiders tonight...which was an upset.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I had a good weekend on Fan Duel.  Bought in for $25 and now have $100 in my account (big spender!).  Raiders, Steelers and Saints helped make that happen.

James

James wrote:

I need to get back into that kind of stuff.

I used to love the Pick Em leagues or whatever they call them now.

That Raiders stadium is awesome too. I can see why more teams are wanting new stadiums. They're not just stadiums anymore...they're huge complexes with malls and restaurants and shit.

At some point I gotta go to LA for a Rams or Chargers game.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Aaron Rodgers looking silly after that atrocious game last Sunday. It's only one game but goddamn it was a bad look. That Monday night game was incredible. I wanna know who the fuckin dummies at ESPN are that thought it was a good idea to put the Peyton and Eli broadcast on ESPN 2.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

The Monday night game was one of the best I've seen in a long time.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Yeah that was such a great Monday night game.

Glad the Raiders won. I hate John Harbough or whatever his name is. Can’t stand the Ravens (even though they have a very cool name).

James

James wrote:

The Bears are officially on the downward spiral.

This division is going to be a shit show this season. It may be a repeat of the NFC East last season where every team has a losing season but one gets into the playoffs by default.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
James wrote:

This division is going to be a shit show this season. It may be a repeat of the NFC East last season where every team has a losing season but one gets into the playoffs by default.

I don't think the Packers or Vikings will have a losing season. Lions don't look terrible either, just cursed 16

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

I know you’re not a diehard but they laid quite an egg against the Rams in week one as well.

This team has an ‘offensive’ coach who sucks at offense worse than any other bears HC ever has.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Rex wrote:
James wrote:

I don't think the Packers or Vikings will have a losing season. Lions don't look terrible either, just cursed 16

Vikings offense looks great and Cousins can take a lot of the credit.

Board footer