You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

They barely matter then.

I wish the media would stop burying the story. BLM was nothing but a scam. The people at the top of the pyramid got most of the money and hired relatives and bought mansions and cars.

Not a single dime went to create actual jobs or help black communities. In fact it was the opposite... bought mansions in white communities.

A backlash is overdue.

No…it’s not….so many terrible people  made their generational fortunes in such similar ways…gotta ask how you decide who the heroes are….

Trump being at the top of the list…

Some grifters are cool.

What?

You're ok with a small group of people funneling all the donations into their pockets for mansions while the communities the money was meant for don't even get a nickel?!?

And you're ok with this because....Trump bad.

This is a perfect example of how politics has ruined everything. You're not willing to call out this nonsense..  and apparently want the fleecing to continue.... because they didn't vote for Trump.

There's nothing remotely cool about what they did. Nothing.

This is why they laugh at their own supporters.

First off i never gave them a dime…

Second…pretty much everyone who’s filthy rich in this country did some form of this….especially Trump.

I’ll flip the tables on you…why are you ok with Trump doing it but enraged when BLM does it?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

An infant was murdered in downtown Pittsburgh this weekend in broad daylight after the assailants missed the would be target and hit his son in the back seat.  Usual suspects from a homicide demographic perspective in the US for firearm homicides, but no one set any cop cars on fire or looted any stores as they did last 2 years ago at this time when a man 1500 miles away died.  Weird how people riot and loot when a felon is mistreated by the police, but when an innocent child is killed in cold blood, thoughts and prayers suffice.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/crime … 2205290192

Once again, Black Lives Matter only if the family's attorney can get airtime on CNN or MSNBC.

That kid probably should have been an abortion

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:

This is what Mitch offers to this forum when a child is murdered.  This is who Mitch chooses to represent himself as on the internet, to this group of strangers.  Let that sink in and consider what other position this man chooses to publicly display.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

No…it’s not….so many terrible people  made their generational fortunes in such similar ways…gotta ask how you decide who the heroes are….

Trump being at the top of the list…

Some grifters are cool.

What?

You're ok with a small group of people funneling all the donations into their pockets for mansions while the communities the money was meant for don't even get a nickel?!?

This is a perfect example of how politics has ruined everything. You're not willing to call out this nonsense..  and apparently want the fleecing to continue.... because they didn't vote for Trump.

Second…pretty much everyone who’s filthy rich in this country did some form of this….especially Trump.

I’ll flip the tables on you…why are you ok with Trump doing it but enraged when BLM does it?

What makes you think I think it's ok if Trump does it? I highly doubt you forgot my 4+ years of ranting about Trump world.

Do you realize it's possible to hate when anyone scams millions of dollars out of people? It wasn't even sly...just out in the open and they didn't really give a shit if anyone found out. They knew their defenders would cover for them and they could continue doing it.

Have you gone completely insane?!?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

This is what Mitch offers to this forum when a child is murdered.  This is who Mitch chooses to represent himself as on the internet, to this group of strangers.  Let that sink in and consider what other position this man chooses to publicly display.

Gun rights mutherfucker….don’t tread on me

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

What?

What makes you think I think it's ok if Trump does it? I highly doubt you forgot my 4+ years of ranting about Trump world.

Do you realize it's possible to hate when anyone scams millions of dollars out of people? It wasn't even sly...just out in the open and they didn't really give a shit if anyone found out. They knew their defenders would cover for them and they could continue doing it.

If you hate it then you hate America…because that’s all the current incarnation seems to be…

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I know I shouldn't care, but I'm really happy to see that cunt be found guilty of defamation.  For too long we've allowed people to exploit public opinion and an eager media looking for victims.  Today is a step in the right direction.  If only Kavanaugh would sue Ford for defamation...

The ACLU wrote the article for her because she promised them 3 million, which she stiffed them on.

Why do they even exist anymore? They’re certainly not for civil liberties.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

If you hate it then you hate America…because that’s all the current incarnation seems to be…

So you’re a Trump con man too. Got it.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I know I shouldn't care, but I'm really happy to see that cunt be found guilty of defamation.  For too long we've allowed people to exploit public opinion and an eager media looking for victims.  Today is a step in the right direction.  If only Kavanaugh would sue Ford for defamation...

The ACLU wrote the article for her because she promised them 3 million, which she stiffed them on.

Why do they even exist anymore? They’re certainly not for civil liberties.

Yea, I was a dues paying member for many years, especially in my college years.  I was ok with their 2nd Amendment stance because of their support for other civil liberties, particularly the 1st Amendment.  The ACLU used to send Jewish lawyers to defend Nazis in court because they valued the concept of free expression so much.  Now, if your values don't align with the woke agenda, the ACLU wants nothing to do with you.  An organization that defends civil liberties only if they agree with you isn't much of a defense on civil liberties.

misterID

misterID wrote:

They’ve become a democratic super pac and that’s really sad.

Board footer