You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:

1 year and 153 days too late

At least one of you denied the proud boys and the oath keepers even existed.

The single worst president ever…some of you voted for…

You are not forgiven.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

16 We’ll try to live with ourselves

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Mitch, can you find a single post where anyone said the proud boys or oath keepers didn’t exist?  Cause I know you repeatedly denied the existence of Antifa and tried to claim the riots in 2020 that cause 2 billion in damage and the murder of 25 people were all whites supremacist boogaloo boys and whatever your left wing rags told you. All of that is still evidenced on this forum. But I bet you won’t find a single post denying the proud boys exist.

But please, continue to post your utter nonsense and outright fabrications. You’re clearly one of the most respected and valued members on this forum, and people eagerly await your thoughts and intellectual vigor.

misterID

misterID wrote:

The recession will hit in the first half of 2023 and the Dow is headed lower: CNBC CFO

misterID

misterID wrote:

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Mitch, can you find a single post where anyone said the proud boys or oath keepers didn’t exist?  Cause I know you repeatedly denied the existence of Antifa and tried to claim the riots in 2020 that cause 2 billion in damage and the murder of 25 people were all whites supremacist boogaloo boys and whatever your left wing rags told you. All of that is still evidenced on this forum. But I bet you won’t find a single post denying the proud boys exist.

But please, continue to post your utter nonsense and outright fabrications. You’re clearly one of the most respected and valued members on this forum, and people eagerly await your thoughts and intellectual vigor.

That’s funny…every time i read your posts i think…gee…not helpful…in fact…does this guy just like the sound of his own voice?

Anyway, you down played this all…for you to now take it remotely seriously NOW makes no sense…but it is your pattern…down play down play down play…after much time is passed you suddenly give a crap.

The best thing i can say to you is that it’s disingenuous.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

[/embed]
Arm chair economist strikes again…weren’t these the same people who were experts on viruses last year?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

[/embed]
Arm chair economist strikes again…weren’t these the same people who were experts on viruses last year?

Which people? The "two weeks to flatten the curve" people?  lol

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

[/embed]

Lol what does this even mean? It literally could be worse, I don’t know where any discrepancy is here.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This is insanity.

Board footer