You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Palin flunks mock debates

PaSnow wrote:

She shouldn't be the "scapegoat", however she shouldn't have been picked. She isn't qualified & it's evident & understood by most. But I agree she isn't the one to blame, McCain picked her & also changed his agenda every 2 days since the economic crisis hit.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

John McCain is like the Henry Clay of this century.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
nugdafied wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I just hope when McCain loses this election, that the Republican party doesn't turn around and make Palin a scapegoat by saying her inexperience cost the Republicans the election.

It couldn't be further from the truth.

McCain has struck out at the plate too many times at this point. If he wins, it's cause of Palin. If he loses, it's becase of himself. Period.

roll

Yeah, cause no voters quit taking the repubs' seriously while Palin was making an ass out of herself over the last couple of weeks. I think some posters need to get over themselves here & quit ending posts with things like, "Period.". Like your political opinions are some kind of universilly accepted fact. It's more than a little annoying.

Noted.

I'll now end all posts with - FACT.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
disease51883 wrote:

I've been reading various GNR-related forums over the last six years, and, I have to say, that's probably the most classless comment that I've ever come across. In fact, I was going to point it out last night, but was sure that one of the moderators would delete it within the hour anyway. I guess you really can say anything around here - as long as you don't say "Shotgun Blues" in a New GNR thread. God forbid. Heh.

I'm not the "thought police". It isn't my duty to tell you what you can say and think. While you may be used to that in other places, that's not how this site operates. His Palin remark while a bit disrespectful, is no different than other anti Palin remarks I see on many political sites.

When I decide to have an agenda, I'll start deleting thoughts. 22

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Fully agreed Axlin08.  Palin came across as a better candidate for president than John McCain.  The way she held herself and engaged with Biden was very professional and something the president should do.

I still have issues about her comments on the job of the Vice President, but i thought it went well for her.  I think she will make or break this election.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
disease51883 wrote:

I've been reading various GNR-related forums over the last six years, and, I have to say, that's probably the most classless comment that I've ever come across. In fact, I was going to point it out last night, but was sure that one of the moderators would delete it within the hour anyway. I guess you really can say anything around here - as long as you don't say "Shotgun Blues" in a New GNR thread. God forbid. Heh.

I'm not the "thought police". It isn't my duty to tell you what you can say and think. While you may be used to that in other places, that's not how this site operates. His Palin remark while a bit disrespectful, is no different than other anti Palin remarks I see on many political sites.

When I decide to have an agenda, I'll start deleting thoughts. 22

If anybody wants, I can make a waaaaaay more classless Palin joke(sometimes being a Doug Stanhope fan pays off like that).  I won't right now, but based on the one I heard, that was nothing.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Stanhope is the shit.  I think he's starting the downward spiral, but I've seen him twice and drank with him once and he' a cool cat.  Definitely my favorite comedian.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Did anyone notice how Biden insinuated we would have a presence in Lebanon during an Obama presidency? I was pretty stoned and don't remember exactly what he said, but it was something regarding NATO basically being referees in that region. Someone needs to send him a memo telling him that's not what NATO is for.

I can already see the hostage crisis....

Regarding Palin, I was getting really annoyed by how she was talking. Not her voice, but the words she was using.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I thought Biden said we drove Hezzbollah out of Lebanon... which is actually total bullshit.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Regarding Palin, I was getting really annoyed by how she was talking. Not her voice, but the words she was using.

She referred to John McCain as a "Maverick" enough times I was waiting for her to refer to herself as "Goose" or "Iceman".

Board footer